All Might pt.1

Chapter 20

All Might realized the position he was in, he also noticed the similar cold freeze around his body and knew it was Todoroki's ice.

*Well done my boy! He had so much precision and that he didn't freeze me along the noumu* All Might thought as he hoisted himself up to his feet and escaped the noumu's grip.

The Symbol of Peace won't go down as easily as you clowns, according to Todoroki.

Shigaraki looked around him and sighed in exhaust.

"You pinned down our walking door... Well now this looks like a terrible situation" Shigaraki said.

"Tch, jus as I thought, this prick ain't all that sharp!" Katsuki spat as he still pinned Kurogiri down.

"That bit on your body you use to get all misty and warpy jus got sealed motherfucker!" Katsuki cursed.

"You gonna tell me you don't use that warp-gate to hide your true body?! Ha?!" Katsuki continued.

"If the black mist were your true body and you had no actual body..." Katsuki said.

"Then why would you have called any attack "dangerous" ha?" Katsuki threatened, Kurogiri tried to speak and move but Katsuki didn't allow that.

"DON'T YOU MOVE! THE SECOND YOU JUS TWITCH, I'LL LOAD YOU WITH A NICE LITTLE EXPLOSION AND MAYBE KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AHH!!" Katsuki threatened with a scary expression as he activated a spark on his palm.

"Woah Kat, not a very heroic line there" Kitsuki said as Kirishima agreed but was also stunned by his act.

"We've been cornered, and what's more is that all of you are nearly unscathed" Shigaraki said as he stood still.

"Man, I gotta hand it to these kids... at this rate the villain alliance will be a laughing stock...!!" Shigaraki continued, he then looked toward the noumu and smiled.

"Noumu, go ahead and finish explosion boy over there, let's get our walking door back" Shigaraki instructed, the noumu got out of Todoroki's ice with ease causing Todoroki to be alarmed.

As the noumu got out of Todoroki's ice, it tried to stand up.

"Huh.. how is he moving? Didn't half of his body snap away?" Midoriya questioned and All Might still protected him and the rest of the students.

"Stand back all of you! And what the- wasn't his quirk "shock absorption"??!" All Might questioned, causing Shigaraki to chuckle.

"I didn't say that's the only ability he has, as you can see he can also regenerate" Shigaraki said as the noumu did regenerate, alarming everyone.

Shigaraki bent forward, smiled and chuckled.

"Noumu is a hand sand bag artificially made for physical fitness in order to withstand your 100%" Shigaraki explained as the noumu plunged at a quick pace.

*He's quick!* All Might said in his thoughts, Katsuki noticed the noumu coming at him, he braced for it's blow but once the others saw that Katsuki wasn't hurt everyone was alarmed.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled as he and the others braced for the impact as well.

"Kat! Are you okay?!" Kitsuki asked as she checked on him, Katsuki was too stunned to even speak.

"KACCHAN?!" Midoriya questioned as he was surpised Katsuki wasn't hurt, Kitsuki continued to check on him but paused after seeing his expression.

"Is it that...?" Kitsuki asked as she looked toward the impact and tried to see who took the blow.