Accepted

Chapter 5

The day ended with the other participants being impressed by Midoriya's action despite gaining nothing, nonetheless they were amazed by what he done except for two participants. The participant with the glasses is named Tenya Iida, he wondered if there was a secret condition to pass the test but he acknowledged Midoriya's heroism by saving the girl under the debris, her name is Uraraka Ochaco. The second participant was Katsuki he raged internally and Kitsuki noticed it, nonetheless Katsuki didn't dwell on it not yet at least. Midoriya was brought to the clinic with Recovery Girl's quirk to tend to his injury and to check on the others. The practical test ended and everyone went home.

-One week later-

In the Bakugou residence Kitsuki and Katsuki took care of their younger siblings yet again and they have grown a lot noisy and a lot hungrier. 

"Why the hell is it that she's fucking crying yet again?!" Katsuki complained as he rushed in the nursery.

"I don't know! You already gave her a bottle correct?!" Kitsuki questioned and Katsuki picked her up and carried her.

"Yeah and this is going to be her fucking third!" Katsuki said irritated, nonetheless he prepared her her third bottle and after he gave it to her and rocked her back and forth.

"This is just Nat's second bottle" Kitsuki said, little Natsuki pushed the bottle and Kitsuki chuckled.

"Aww look he didn't even finish it" Kitsuki stated as she put the bottle down and positioned Natsuki with his stomach pressed against Kitsuki's shoulder. Kitsuki began to pat his back in order for him to burp, Masaru knocked on the door and Kitsuki and Katsuki noticed.

"Hey you four" he greeted and went inside.

"So how's Ma?" Katsuki asked calmly as he held onto Mitsumi, he decided to sit down and placed Mitsumi atop his chest.

"She's fine, nothing wrong with her during her extra stay at the hospital" Masaru reported, Katsuki glanced at him then back at Mitsumi who was gripping at Katsuki's tank top. Kitsuki gave Natsuki to Masaru and Masaru kissed his head.

"Is Ma looking for them?" Kitsuki asked and Masaru nodded his head in approval.

"Yes which is why I came in here hehe" Masaru answered, Katsuki stood up and left the room. He knocked and opened the door seeing Mitsuki in bed.

"Ah Katsuki, nice of you to visit" Mitsuki said shifting her position sitting up. Mitsuki smiled as she saw Mitsumi being carried by her big brother.

"Aww she looks so adorable in your arms Katsuki" Mitsuki complimented and Katsuki managed to smile.

"Oh my god... Ma Kat smiled finally!" Kitsuki exclaimed as she entered the room, Katsuki however jolted his head and showed an irritated expression.

"Quiet down! You'll wake her!" Katsuki said in a whispered tone but he was angered. Kitsuki chuckled and made her way to Mitsuki's bed side.

"Hi Mama, here's little Nat" Kitsuki said softly as she carefully placed Natsuki beside Mitsuki. Mitsuki caressed his cheek and continued to feel his soft skin. Mitsuki sobbed and Kitsuki wondered why.

"Oh it's nothing dear.. it's just they greatly remind me of when the two of you were born" Mitsuki stated and Kitsuki couldn't help but tear up as well. Katsuki came toward Mitsuki's bed and carefully placed Mitsumi down but in an instant Mitsumi cried.

"Oh look she doesn't like being away her nii-san's touch" Mitsuki said and Kitsuki chuckled.

"She's going to love you greatly Katsuki" Mitsuki said and Katsuki didn't want to admit it, especially in front of them well not yet.