What They Didn't Know

Chapter 31

Katsuki's rage somehow calmed but he wasn't finished. He wanted his points back and because of seeing the board, flashing his embarrassment, he was far more than pissed. 

"Quit getting them so pissed, Monoma! Remember, we're all sharing the same arena here!!" Kendo, the class president of Class B, scolded Monoma. He heeded her words but continued to go on about pushing his blabbing. Katsuki was fuming more and more, angrier than usual.

"Hey get it together man! If you don't we'll never get those points back!" Kirishima said, hoping Katsuki would retreat whatever plan he has on his mind.

"Yeah, Kat, listen to what he says" Kitsuki added, she growled at Monoma for hitting a nerve. Although, half of her wanted to let Katsuki do whatever stupid and reckless act he's thinking of and the other wants to stop him. However, they did steal their points and so Kitsuki's going with the reckless and stupid for this one.

"Kirishima! Move forward, right now I'm mad fucking calm!!" Katsuki yelled with the same raspy and harsh tone he had earlier.

"C'mon Bakubro, we gotta do this one right" Kirishima tried to stop him again and Kitsuki whimpered then she inhaled deeply, as an idea came.

"...Let him do whatever Kirishima" Kitsuki said as she moved toward him, Kirishima looked to the corner of his eye and saw Kitsuki's agreeing expression but also had concern.

"See Kirishima, jus fucking trust me and I'll do it right, ya hear" Katsuki said with a grin and Kirishima frowned but obeyed him anyway. 

.

.

.

Minoru groaned as their headband was stolen, he and his team didn't stop as they wanted to continue and steal away Todoroki's points and especially Midoriya's points. 

"I do suppose we have to face them near enough to get us to the final stage of the battle but..." Tokoyami said as his words trailed off.

"They're really determined now aren't they Midoriya?" Tokoyami continued, questioning Midoriya, who was shocked to see that not only Todoroki's team were going after him but also the rest.  

"We still have half of the match left! And besides..." Midoriya's words trailed as he saw them approach.

"Iida advance forward." Todoroki ordered and Iida affirmed by responding,

"Got it!" and Iida activated his quirk, his engine giving out a loud sound as they moved forward.

"Yaoyorozu, get ready to make a conductor sheet and prepare for our guard!" Todoroki ordered and Yaoyorozu nodded as an affirmation. 

"Kaminari--" 

"Yep, buddy don't worry I got it and hold tight!" Kaminari said before Todoroki could bring out his order. Todoroki's team was nearing in and so was the rest, and Midoriya saw this.

"...And besides-- not only a single team is coming after us" Midoriya continued, Todoroki saw the other teams advance and knew that this was the perfect opportunity to execute his plan. As the teams were closing in, Yaoyorozu finished creating the conductor sheet to protect her team from Kaminari's quirk and put it around herself, Todoroki and Iida. Kaminari then sent out his quirk, causing the other teams to be electrocuted.

Midoriya's team blocked Kaminari's quirk with Dark Shadow trying his best to block the volts. Jiro said Kaminari's name through gritted teeth as she dealt with his quirk.

"That worked well, whew" Kaminari said with a grin as he looked at the fried up students behind him.

"There's six minutes left on the clock, we have to make the cut to get it" Yaoyorozu said as she handed Todoroki a metal rod.