Cavalry Battle: END

Chapter 32

On the scoreboard it still announced that Katsuki's team didn't have any points is still stuck at the seventh place. Meanwhile Todoroki's team shot up to the first, Monoma's team at the second followed by Tetsutetsu's team and lastly at fourth is Kendou's team. Midoriya went down to the fifth with having no points and band at hand.

"There's not even a minute left and Todoroki's up at the top four with four headbands!" Present Mic announced.

"NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DO WE HAVE OUR TOP FOUR TEAMS?!" Present Mic questioned.

"Huh second place, me we did overdo it but for now we have to focus on keeping these" Monoma said motioning his head downwards to look at the three bands around his neck.

"Waaiiiiiiiiiiiitttt, I said fucking wait!!" Katsuki said as Monoma's attention drew back to him with a small menacing grin creeping up to his face.

"Sheesh, you bunch are really something" Monoma said exhaustingly as he chuckled. Katsuki immediately went with his desperation for points and launched himself upward without warning.

"Oi Bakugou!! Don't go flying off unplanned!!" Kirishima scolded but Katsuki didn't listen. Monoma widened his eyes and went back to reality.

"Tsuburaba! Guard!!" Monoma ordered and Tsuburaba did as told without hesitation. He activated his quirk and created an air shield in between Katsuki and Monoma, causing Katsuki to land at the invisible shield. Katsuki grunted as he landed and showed an irritated face.

"Hah, ran into an invisible wall just like an idiot! Serves you right!" Tsuburaba spat and Monoma's team was about to turn away, not until Katsuki swung his arm, ready to land a punch into the invisible wall.

As his fist crashed into the invisible wall, he immediately took the chance to steal the bands but he was only able to rip out two. This caused Monoma to panic but didn't show it. As Katsuki had two bands, Sero safely pulled him back.

"AMAZING!! AND WITH THAT TWO HEADBANDS BAKUGOU'S TEAM HAS SHOT BACK UP TO THIRD!!" Present Mic declared. Monoma cursed as he had one last band around him.

"Alright, everyone guard this and we'll be safe seeing as we're up at the fourth place" Monoma ordered as he held tightly onto the last band. Katsuki's team continued running and Katsuki had the bands tightly grasped by his hand.

"We told you to warn us whenever you will spring out and do something reckless!" Sero scolded but Katsuki ignored him.

"Yes, and also if you keep doing that you might as well get us out of the game dipshit!" Kitsuki added, causing Katsuki to elbow her in the head, to which she growled at him.

"Hey but at least now we're at the top four right? That should be enough--" Kirishima was cut off by Katsuki's grunt.

"No, it's not enough!!!" Katsuki shouted, causing Kirishima and Sero to question.

"Honestly, you two, Kat is never satisfied until he's at the top... Don't y'all get it?" Kitsuki commented. Katsuki began to smack Kirishima's head.

"Exactly!! I'm gonna be number 1 and leave a mountain of bodies in my wake!!!" Katsuki spat as he continued to smack Kirishima's head, even if he slightly activated his quirk he still hissed in pain.

"Having these bands ain't enough! Now GO for crying out loud!" Katsuki demanded.

"WE'RE GONNA GET OUR POINTS BACK THEN WE FACE ICY BASTARD FOR THE 10M POINTS!!" Katsuki said as they continued to run after Monoma.

"Yo, soy sauce face, tape now!" Katsuki demanded and he could have sworn he heard Kitsuki stifle a laugh as he nicknamed Sero.

"It's Sero by the way!" Sero corrected as he activated his quirk but missed Monoma.