Special AU: Valentines Day!

note: since this is a special it isn't connected with the on going story or plot, it is really just for the occasion :pp. Enjoy and happy belated valentines day to my beloved readers <33. 

P.S: Apologies if the ships/couples you prefer aren't here 🙏  

✨ALL SHIPS ARE PRESENT✨

(Uraraka's POV):

It was a regular Monday morning as I woke up seeing the sunshine peeping through my window. I went into my bathroom to wash up and change into my uniform. As I finished I went outside of my room to be met by Mina-chan screaming and exclaiming at me.

"U R A R A K A!!!!!" Mina-chan greeted as she ran passed by me, I widened my eyes and giggled. She walked backwards to meet me.

"Hi Mina-chan what got you in this mood may I ask?" I questioned and she immediately lowered her jaw gesturing an "are you serious" expression.

"Seriously Uraraka?! You don't know what day it is?!" she questioned while flailing her arms, then it came to me when Kirishima-kun yelled out "Happy Valentines day girls!".

"AHHH... hehehe gomen ne Mina-chan" I said scratching the back of my neck, Mina-chan forehead slapped herself, I still chuckled but stopped when a pair of eyes was glued onto me. I had no choice but to see who and when I did, it was Bakugou-kun. My gaze was interrupted when Mina-chan was waving her hand in front of me.

"You okay there girl?" she questioned, then my focus went back to her.

"Huh... oh yeah yeah I'm fine" I said as I chuckled again.

"Sheesh Uraraka... are you onto Bakugou perhaps??" Mina-chan questioned which made me jolt my head and protest.

"WHA-?! No! I mean well see many rumors are going around with who Bakugou-kun really likes and it's definitely not me" I say to her and she just gave me a "yeah sure" chuckle. We continued to walk toward the elevator and I just had my gaze onto the floor. Not until we were on the ground level where the common room was bursting with conversations about the occasion on this day.

"Uraraka-san... a-ano happy valentines d-day!" Deku-kun greeted and I closed smile towards his greeting.

"Hehe happy valentines Deku-kun" I was surprised I was able to say that so straightforwardly especially toward Deku-kun... who might have a crush on me.... *sighs* but I didn't dwell on it much. I was in the middle of the living room and dinning area.

"Uraraka-san have breakfast so that we all are ready to go to school" Iida-kun instructed and I acknowledged by nodding my head. I scouted the room but then I questioned to myself.

Why is it like I'm finding for someone? Am I finding for someone? If yes who exactly?

I slapped my cheeks to get those questions fade until I heard a ribbit.

"WHA! O-Oh Tsu-chan..." I said getting startled.

"Everything alright Ochaco-chan?" Tsu-chan said as she tilted her head and placed her finger on her chin, I sighed in exhaust as I gazed at her then to the floor.

"I don't know really... guess I'm just hungry hehe" I said giggling and scratching the back of my head. Tsu-chan only tilted her head more but eventually let it go by walking toward the table where all the girls were seated... including Bakugou-kun's sister. I grabbed food and made my way to the table.

"Ahh Uraraka finally you got your head out of the clouds, decided to eat and join in with us" Mina-chan pointed out and the rest of the girls giggled and chuckled.