Foundational Training

Chapter 8

As the next school day arrived Katsuki and Kitsuki walk to school and Midoriya runs to school. Once they arrived they were told that the hero costumes were already installed inside their classroom and would only be allowed to wear it when necessary. As they were seated in class the morning classes started and they were pretty much boring as they went through the regular subjects. Then the best one came after the regular subjects which was lunch. All the students in UA gathered in a big eatery, the one in charge was the cooking hero: lunch rush.

"Whew finally, out of the boring subjects and now the best part, food" Kitsuki said while sitting down with her classmates.

"Hey, names Kirishima Ejiro by the way" a guy with red hair greeted and Kitsuki took the greeting.

"Oh hey, well mines Bakugou Kitsuki-"

"WAIT!? Bakugou?! As in the kid who put up an attitude on the first day?" Kirishima asked interrupting Kitsuki and Kitsuki just chuckled but then faded when she saw Katsuki standing behind Kirishima, with an angered expression.

"Yeah... he's my twin" Kitsuki answered and pointed behind Kirishima, to which Kirishima flinched to the scary aura Katsuki was giving off.

"The fuck you want, shitface?!" Katsuki questioned rashly and Kirishima gulped and regretted what he said, Kitsuki told Katsuki off.

"Kat, stop that you don't want to start a damn fight again right?" Kitsuki emphasized as she glared at Katsuki and he just ignored it by shoving Kirishima out of his seat and sat beside Kitsuki.

"Tch, what a bunch of losers you chose" Katsuki muttered while he ate and Kitsuki scoffed.

"I jus sat randomly with them Kat, so stop it sheesh" Kitsuki scolded again.

"Sorry about him really... something got his mood all riled up" Kitsuki whispered then chuckled at the end.

"Yeah, I bet it's because of that injury kid" a yellow haired guy said who sat beside Kirishima, Katsuki heard him then he slammed the table, making Kirishima and him startled.

"Don't you dare mention that shit munch ever again... or else you'll wish you never woke up this mornin" Katsuki threatened and left. Kitsuki sighed and went after him. Midoriya saw him pass by and sighed.

"What's up with him, I wonder" Uraraka asked and Midoriya noticed her.

"Hmm did that guy go through something? Like maybe wrong parenting? Or something that happened during his childhood?" Iida questioned and his questions struck Midoriya, but Midoriya ignored them. After lunch, the students were excited for the afternoon portion was about to begin.

"I AM HERE! Through the door like a normal person!" All Might yelled while having a grand entrance and Midoriya and Kitsuki were psyched seeing All Might in there classroom as well as everyone else. Everyone was mumbling and muttering All Might's appearance especially the hero costume he's wearing.

"Today's foundational lesson will be: BATTLE!" All Might announced and everyone cheered. The Bakugou's glared devilishly as they were waiting for this, especially Katsuki.

"And seeing as it's a battle, we prepared your gear as you requested and need it to match your quirks" All Might said as the walls of the left side of the classroom showed shelves containing suitcases with numbers 1 to 21 printed atop the lid of the suitcase. Cheers like "wow, awesome" or "battle trial, yes!" came about the students 

"Finally, time to see how my gear comes to life!" Kitsuki exclaimed as she retrieved the number 18 suitcase.

"Hurry and get changed, then gather at grounds beta!" All Might instructed. The students retrieved the suitcases perspective to their seating arrangement and headed to a changing room and wore them. As they were wearing them, All Might looked proud.