Start!

Chapter 6

That night Katsuki couldn't sleep so he went downstairs and got something to drink. He stared at the refrigerator with his calmed expression. He stared until Kitsuki made a sound which startled him and hit his head on the refrigerator.

"Ow shit KIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT GIVE A DAMN WARNING!!" Katsuki sneered and Kitsuki just laughed.

"NOTHING'S FUNNY WHAT IF I'LL BANG YOUR HEAD NEXT TIME!" Katsuki yelled and Kitsuki gestured him to shut up.

"Don't yell in the middle of the night!" Kitsuki scolded, she grabbed a mug and shoved Katsuki aside. She bended do get the milk then Katsuki startled her which resulted to hitting her head the same way as how Katsuki got hit.

"Haha what an idiot" Katsuki teased as he closed the refrigerator door and Kitsuki grumbled while massaging her head.

"Kat why are you down here?" Kitsuki questioned curiously, Katsuki lowered his head making his bangs over his eyes.

"...It's none of your fucking business" Katsuki mumbled he left but Kitsuki grabbed hold of his arm, he struggled to get out of it but Kitsuki is stubborn.

"Tell me" she said sternly and eventually Katsuki gave in.

"There was a girl under the debris... and I-" Katsuki was hesitating and scoffing. Kitsuki observed her brother.

"Are you...?" Kitsuki was going to ask and Katsuki looked at her with a soft and calm expression. Kitsuki wanted to laugh but this was starting to be new... especially for Katsuki.

As the night went by, Midoriya decided to go for a walk and he taught of a good place to get some fresh air. He went to the seaside bay.

"Midoriya shounen!!" All Might called out and Midoriya's smile almost reaching the tip of his ears. He ran only to be met by a thin All Might.

"ALL MIGHT!!" Midoriya exclaimed and All Might spurted blood out.

"Tell him you mistook me for someone else!" All Might demanded and quickly Midoriya did.

"A-Ah I mistook him for someone else" Midoriya said and All Might sighed. All Might and Midoriya were silent for a minute then All Might high fived Midoriya.

"Well you did great shounen" All Might complimented and Midoriya smiled but his smile faded.

"Did I really do good All Might? I did get my arm and legs severely injured so I'm not-"

"Don't say that Midoriya shounen you did your absolute best and of course you'll be training to improve your quirk as well as to improve your strength" All Might said encouraging Midoriya.

-The Next Day-

5 am in the morning and Katsuki woke up to make breakfast, he silently went down the stairs and walked calmly toward the kitchen. He made a simple breakfast and quick to finish. He made two onigiri's, one was filled with tuna, spicy kelp and spicy flakes and the other was with chicken strips with the same spices. He set the table and realized Kitsuki wasn't awake yet so he grumbled and went back up the stairs again. He knocked once, twice and the third, when he knocked the third time he was irritated so he opened the door aggressively which made Kitsuki jump out of her bed.

"Ow shit" Kitsuki groaned as she rubbed her head since she hit her lamp shade desk.

"So doors being open aggressively wakes you up and not that annoying alarm clock" Katsuki pointed out and Kitsuki just looked at him. She groaned.

"No going back to bed and get dressed, breakfast is ready by the way" Katsuki said as he was about to leave.

"Sheesh why do we have to wake up so earlyyy" Kitsuki complained as she fell back on her bed.