Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2

Chapter 39

The battle between Uraraka and Katsuki ended as Uraraka did greatly, despite the crowd going against Katsuki's way of battling her, but she won one battle and that was Katsuki seeing her potential and fought her as an equal. 

Midoriya walked toward the waiting rooms as he remembered Uraraka's last words before her match, echoed in his head. Uraraka was carried in a carrier as she had her arm over her face as she felt disappointment, Katsuki watched as she was being pushed by two bots, looked at her jacket on the floor that he blasted on earlier, swiftly picked it up and then left.

"Aww, Uraraka... I mean Bakugou advances to the next round," Present Mic announced gloomily and Aizawa groaned in disappointment.

"If you're going to do it, do it right!" Aizawa scolded and Present Mic straightened himself and continued.

"Right! Now that I'm back to my normal self. The first round is officially over! We'll have a short break and be back!" Present Mic announced as Katsuki walked back to the building.

As Katsuki was walking through the halls, he had his hands inside his pockets, in one pocket had Uraraka's jacket in it. He then went to climb the stairs and as he lifted his head he saw Midoriya pass by and immediately his calm demeanor faded and was changed into irritation.

"Yo, you really are fucking annoying! Why don't you jus fucking die, you piece of shit!" Katsuki spat as he paused in his tracks.

"Huh... No.. I- I was just going into the waiting room as it's my match next and I need to get ready.. Oh and congrats on the first round!" Midoriya stuttered as he was feeling uneasy.

"And so uhm bye!" Midoriya said as he turned and stiffly walked. Katsuki didn't say a word and continued to go up the stairs.

"You put that shitty plan in her head, didn't you?" Katsuki questioned as Midoriya stopped in his tracks.

"That plan that caused her to practically feint!" Katsuki's voice rose.

"Don't fuck around and make me lose my patience," Katsuki continued.

"No, that's not it," Midoriya said as he turned around.

"Talk to her and find out for yourself, but I'll tell you this, I'm not the one who suggested that to her," Midoriya said as he walked away. Once he did, Katsuki pretended to go the other way but stopped and looked to see if Midoriya was gone.

Katsuki was against this as this wasn't him but he had to return something and so he went to go to the waiting room.

Once he was he opened the door, unaware.

"Damn, guess I lost-- huh?" Uraraka's voice caused Katsuki to snap toward Uraraka's direction with widened eyes.

"Ha?" was all Katsuki said and Uraraka fumbled with her words as she didn't understand. She sat down and didn't say anything.

"W-What are you doing here?" Uraraka was able to ask but she didn't look at him.

"Were you s'posed to stay with Recovery Girl? Huh Cheeks?" Katsuki questioned as he had the upper hand, as to what he thinks.

"I asked you first, Bakugou-kun," Uraraka said, this time she faced him and looked at him bravely, just like how she faced him during their fight. Katsuki didn't answer with words but instead he walked toward the seat beside her and tossed her jacket onto the back of the chair as Uraraka only watched him turn away.

"Wait," she said as he stopped in his tracks.

"Thank you for bringing this back," she continued but Katsuki didn't respond.