Race with a Twist!

Chapter 26

All the students from different courses started marching up to the center of the arena. The crowd's cheers roared as they made their way in, different cheers and noise were made and the announcers Present Mic and Aizawa beamed with excitement (more on Present Mic's case).

"THE YUUEI SPORT'S FESTIVAL!! WHERE THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST HEROLINGS AIM FOR EACH OTHER'S HINDS-- AND THE TOP!!" Present Mic yelled as he announced to the crowd.

"AND LET ME GUESS... ALL YOU ONLOOKERS WANT TO SEE THEM YEAH?!!?" Present Mic questioned the crowd, causing them to be more excited and hyped.

"THE YOUNGINS WHO BLASTED THE FACES OF THE VILLAINS OFF... THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS...!" Present Mic was building up a dramatic sentence as he welcomes the main stars of the show.

"FRESHMAN CLASS... CLASS 1-A IS WHAT YOU'RE ALL HERE FOR RIGHT?!?!!" Present Mic yelled as the students of 1-A entered the arena.

Midoriya shook in nervousness as he saw the crowd and Iida commented on the fact that many people were indeed watching.

"Can you really draw out your best performance with this many watching?" Iida asked as a sort of comment.

"Hmm, guess this as well is just a scheme to the hero training" Kitsuki retorted, causing Iida to push his glasses.

"I see" said Iida.

"Woah they're really praising us up to the roof! I'm getting nervous just by bein' praised! How 'bout you Bakugou?" Kirishima questioned, as he did Kitsuki thought it was her but the thought faded seeing Katsuki.

"Tch, I ain't nervous it's jus you being a wuss shitty hair" Katsuki snapped, causing Kirishima to scratch his nape and regretted.

The rest of the classes were announced right after Class 1-A, but the way they were announced seemed bland and rushed, thinking of the individual students that is.

"Sheesh, they're just treating us like people in the mud or something" a student from the general course complained. Once all the students of yuuei gathered, the pro staff, Midnight, came up to the stage and silenced everyone, although her appearance made everyone flushed and made noise, causing her to silence them again.

"Anyway getting back with the event-- Player rep, Bakugou Katsuki of Class 1-A!! Step up here please" Midnight requested, which led his classmates and schoolmates to be confused, against it and to question.

"What?!" Kitsuki questioned as she looked over at her twin, who was calm about the situation.

"O-Our representative is K-Kacchan?!?!" Midoriya questioned with extreme confusion.

"Well he did place first in the entrance exam, remember?" Sero asked as Midoriya still kept his jaw agape. Silence filled the arena as Katsuki walked over to the stage, he climbed the stairs and faced the crowd with a calm expression.

"Sensei... I'm gonna... Place first!" Katsuki plainly said.

"Ah I knew he was gonna!!" Kirishima and Kitsuki said in unison as they expected what he would say, and immediately Katsuki received disapproval from the rest of the students.

"Hah, I'm sure all of you would make nice stepping stones" Katsuki spat as he turned down his thumb and left.

"Tsk, this kid's cocky as ever... I'll make sure I'm gonna be the one to crush him" the same person, who yelled in front of class 1-A classroom, muttered as he watched Katsuki's childish speech. Kitsuki, who was near him, disagreed.

*Cocky..? No I don't think so... this ain't the Kat I grew up with and isn't the one to blabber right in front of Izu either, Kat would usually yell from the top of his lungs with a huge grin on his face* Kitsuki thought and Midoriya knew what she was thinking. Katsuki passed by the both of them but Midoriya was the one to follow his pace.