A temporary close

Chapter 23

The students were sent home after the investigations and treatments, the school was also temporarily closed the next day and so it's back to the normal lives of the Bakugou twins outside of school.

-After the incident-

Silence was around the two as they walked home, Katsuki kept his head hung low and didn't utter a word and so did Kitsuki. Kitsuki had her own thoughts swirling around her head and would want to speak them out but has no clue on who to share them with, her one choice is Katsuki but he wouldn't like it.

"Why are you so silent?" Katsuki's voice made Kitsuki flinch and widen her eyes in shock but she recovered by fixing her composure.

"Huh so I guess you found your voice box then?" Kitsuki joked and Katsuki mocked a laugh.

"But seriously speaking-- what the fucking hell jus happened back there?!" Katsuki's tone turned calm to an explosive yell, Kitsuki's laugh faded and turned silent yet again.

"Like what the hell?! Why did you jus fucking stand there and watch?! We were literally told to back away! And instead what did you do?!" Katsuki continued and whenever Katsuki would do gestures, Kitsuki's eyes would widen along with them.

"And-- And oh that idiot who jus flew and plunged right in front like the idiot he is, thinks he could even defeat those shit faces" Katsuki's tone was rising and then later would falter to a calm tone. When Katsuki was finally over or what Kitsuki thought, she had the opening to speak.

"Kat, do you think Izu could bear the situation All Might was in?" Kitsuki questioned and Katsuki lowered his head and scoffed.

"Do you think we could bear the situation?" she clarified and then scoffed, implying no as an answer.

"I mean-- I bet you couldn't bear it either" Kitsuki lowered her tone just so that Katsuki wouldn't get angry and yell, all he did was scoff, turn his heel and began to walk.

-In front of the Bakugou Residence-

Katsuki opened the door and Kitsuki followed in.

"We're home" Kitsuki said as she removed her shoes and so did Katsuki, Mitsuki came out from the kitchen and sighed.

"What happened to you two?!" Mitsuki questioned, the twins only looked at her and didn't utter a word.

"Hmm, fine seems I can't get an immediate answer and I can tell you two are very exhausted" she said in defeat as her expression softened.

"Go on upstairs and rest... seems you two had a rough day" Mitsuki said as she watched the two go up the stairs and when they were out of sight, she went back to the kitchen.

Katsuki opened his door and right after he widened his eyes in shock as he saw the two little twins had invaded his bed.

"Fucking honestly" Katsuki sighed as he dropped his bag and walked toward his bed, he quietly sat down at the edge and reached toward Mitsumi's face, he began to tuck her hair back as she snored softly and scrunched her face, this made Katsuki's heart melt.

"Aww" Kitsuki whispered, Katsuki flinched and immediately stopped. Kitsuki walked in and chuckled while Katsuki had his usual scowl back on.

"The two were tired from school today..." Mitsuki said as she leaned on Katsuki's door frame.

"School?" Katsuki questioned and Mitsuki hummed as a reply.

"Yes, they've been waiting for you two to come home and as they were they ended up taking a nap" Mitsuki chuckled in the end as Katsuki and Kitsuki looked at their two younger siblings who were peacefully asleep.