Time to turn the tables!

Chapter 19

Rejoice! All Might came! 

The students at the entrance had tears flowing down their cheeks as they saw All Might.

"I had a bad feeling down my stomach and so I needed to cut the Principal's speech short and decided to check on all of you" All Might said as he looked at the students positioned at the entrance.

"I also came upon Iida-shounen on my way here... thanks to him I was able to receive the gist of what happened" All Might continued as he looked toward the flood zone, which he didn't like.

*And now you've made me really angry...seeing the way you frightened the kids..!* All Might grit his teeth, as he continued to scout the area.

*And seeing how desperately my pupils did their all... to fight for their lives. However, for that very reason, pride is coursing through my veins!* All Might ended up fumbling in his thoughts.

"It's alright now, for I'm HERE!" All Might yelled as he ripped his neck tie.

"We were waiting for you "hero"... or should I say "hero" thrash!" Shigaraki's tone was deeper and more villain-like than the way he was speaking earlier.

*All Might! But why isn't he smiling? Or laughing?* Midoriya was glad he came, but his celebration faded as he didn't see All Might's signature smile or laugh.

"Holy shit! It's my first time seeing him- in the flesh! I'm sweating jus looking at him!" a villain flinched as he saw All Might.

"Oi dumbass, don't cower now! We're s'posed to kill him, remember?!" another villain retorted.

All Might hopped up in mid air and dashed through the villains in front of him with ease and came to Aizawa's aid as he lay in defeat.

"I deeply apologize Aizawa" All Might apologized as he carried his fellow staff.

*Shit! His arm and face are badly injured!* All Might grunted, carried Aizawa and confronted Shigaraki and the noumu. All Might showed such intense presence and dashed through them, catching his three students in the process, away from Shigaraki.

"You three, head towards the entrance and bring Aizawa with you, he's unconscious so hurry!" All Might instructed but Midoriya worried for him and All Might noticed.

*..All Might* Midoriya, concerned, said in his thoughts as he looked at All Might.

"Oooh... it's no good. I'm sorry...!" Shigaraki said as he walked toward the blue palm on the floor.

"...Father" he apologized as he grabbed the palm and placed it in front of his face, covering it in the process.

"He took the opportunity to hit you while he was saying them... ha ha" Shigaraki muttered to himself.

"He really is fast huh- my sight couldn't follow his pace, but he wasn't as fast as I expected" he continued.

"Hmm... could it be that our intel was after all true? About the fact that you are weakening?" Shigaraki emphasized at the end as he looked at All Might.

"All Might! Be careful of that villain with the half of its head as a brain...! When I punched him it didn't affect him one bit! And he must be the one who-"

"Midoriya my boy... it's alright!" All Might said positively as he interrupted Midoriya. After All Might's encouragement and positivity he made his move and started with Carolina Smash, Shigaraki called the noumu once again and All Might's attack didn't do anything to the noumu.

"GHA-!" All Might exclaimed as he dodged the noumu's attacks.

"Huh? I can't believe it... my attacks-! They aren't working at all!!" All Might said but he recovered from the dodge and punched the noumu's stomach area.