End of the Game

Chapter 18

-In the ruins zone-

The two Bakugou and Kirishima finished off the villains at the ruins zone where they were warped. The three panted after their victory.

"That was all of them? Man they were weak" Katsuki complained at the end.

"Who are you even aiming to destroy Kat?" Kitsuki questioned as she threw a villain using her foot away and walked toward Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Right, we gotta go save the others!" Kirishima said as he wiped the tiredness off his face.

"Since we were warped here, that must mean the others are still inside USJ!" Kirishima continued.

"I'm jus saying that I'm concerned for the others without much battle moves!" Kirishima ended, Kitsuki sighed in relief, thanking he was done talking.

"Okay first off, why do you always have to sound like you're shouting? Second, do you really think the rest out there ain't doin' their best? And third of course the rest are still inside because no one actually left since we're being trapped in here" Kitsuki finished, Katsuki gave her a scowl and Kirishima sighed in defeat after listening to her point.

"Tch Kit, no one cares about your long ass speech and second if you want to go, go by yourself. As for me, I'm going to murder that warp gate mother fucker" Katsuki scowled.

"HAHH?!" Kirishima and Kitsuki said in shock, Kitsuki recovered from the shock first since she was used to Katsuki having this such attitude.

"Honestly Kat, out of all times you say lines jus like a little kid, not that I'm complaining about it but seriously... going all out on that guy alone won't help" Kitsuki explained.

"Yeah and physical attacks won't-"

"Shut up!" Katsuki silenced Kirishima, Katsuki closed his eyes to remove the frustration before he explained again.

"C'mon, he's the enemies' escape and entrance... basically their door, so when the chips are down, I can pin him down so that he won't escape!" Katsuki continued.

"And how are you going to "pin him down" so easily?" Kitsuki questioned, Katsuki glared at her but he didn't spit any reaction to her. While the three were discussing, a villain was attempting to sneak an attack behind Katsuki, but his reaction time was superb and blew an attack right at the villain's head.

"I mean..." Katsuki said as he looked at the villain and threw him with ease, Kirishima was impressed with his reaction time and Kitsuki chuckled.

"If the enemies' boss assigned these useless bastards to us.. It oughta be fine" Katsuki continued as he stood up and confronted Kirishima, who looked like his eyes had stars in them, this made Katsuki have a weirded out expression.

*Woah... his reaction time is nuts!* Kirishima exclaimed in his thoughts.

"You mean that's why you're so calm? Wow pal... thought you were always "shine shine SHINE!! you know?" Kirishima said, causing Katsuki to be irritated.

"I CAN BE CALM WHENEVER I WANT TO, YOU SHIT HAIR FOR BRAINS!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh yeah sure" Kitsuki chuckled.

"SHUT UP FUCKING KIT!! YA DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD ANYTHING UNLESS YOU DO HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!" Katsuki grunted and turned away.

"Fuck off losers, see ya never" Katsuki was about to leave when Kirishima stepped in.

"Wait up! I believe in my buddies! And you Bakugou are starting to sound manly! I'm with ya!" Kirishima said as he fist bumped his two fists together.

*And I'm really going to stick with you two, especially you Kat since you might do something idiotic sooner or later* Kitsuki thought to herself as she and the two boys headed out.