Exams

Chapter 4

Summer was near to its end, the exams are just around the corner and the story of Midoriya, Katsuki and Kitsuki continues on. Midoriya has been training with All Might, the twins have been multitasking with taking care of their new born siblings, training and studying.

"Ah fuck I can't study, oi Kit can you like handle them?!" Katsuki complained and Kitsuki went out of her room and went toward the younger twin's room.

"Um Kat the one crying is Mitsi..." Kitsuki said, she carried Mitsumi and rocked her even if it wasn't working. Katsuki came in with an irritated expression but when he carried Mitsumi they both calmed down. 

"I swear this kid's gonna grow up desperately looking for me.. and would constantly annoy me" Katsuki said sarcastically, Mitsumi finally slept again and Katsuki placed her down.

"Someone smells like shit by the way" Katsuki said pointing toward Natsuki's crib. Kitsuki picked him up and could smell the stink.

"Oh yea Kat... the doorbell might ring soon so um please get it" Kitsuki requested and Katsuki just let out a hum as a reply. Katsuki was focusing real hard, he would go out of the house and find a place to train. Before the younger twins came Katsuki and Kitsuki would train together and Katsuki would always win although there are times where Kitsuki wins. Although now they would take turns in training and they won't take too long. 

*Doorbell rings*

"KATT that's the doorbell!" Kitsuki shouted and Katsuki went outside his room.

"I know and don't shout you'll wake them!" Katsuki scolded, he went down the stairs and answered the door. He saw the delivery man with two boxes, Katsuki helped him out and placed the boxes inside the house.

"Ah Sir that would be... here's the receipt" the delivery man said and Katsuki read the receipt, he gestured the man to wait for he will be getting the payment. Katsuki came back and gave the payment, the man widened his eyes to the site. 

"Sir.."

"Keep the change" Katsuki said interrupting the delivery man.

"A-Ah thank you" then the delivery man left and Katsuki closed the door behind him. Kitsuki went down the stairs and checked the two boxes.

"Hm... baby monitors? Oh those things" Kitsuki said as she read the box. She shifted to the next one and it read 'baby formula'

"Ohhh imma open this first cause they are crying again" Kitsuki said gesturing upstairs and Katsuki groaned. Kitsuki brought the box upstairs and opened it there, once she did she saw tiny bottles two each for Mitsumi and Natsuki.

"Woah one to two ounces only?" Kitsuki said reading the formula can.

"Obviously these guys are still tiny idiot" Katsuki said entering the room which startled Kitsuki.

"And it's only for 2-3 hours that they can take infant formula" Katsuki added, he grabbed a bottle and grabbed the formula tube from Kitsuki, Katsuki started to open the can and scooped the right amount of milk. With the bottles in hand he went downstairs to the kitchen and poured warm water with the mix of cold water. After he went upstairs and shacked both bottles, after shacking he gave the other bottle to Kisuki, how was too speechless.

"Man it's like you naturally know what to do..." Kitsuki complimented, she placed the bottle down, walked toward Natsuki's crib and carried him.

"Hii baby Nat hii" Kitsuki exclaimed and Natsuki was cooing, stretching then going back to sleep again. Kitsuki grabbed the bottle and placed it near Natsuki's lip, quickly he grabbed the tip of the bottle and began drinking the milk in a fast pace. Kitsuki was amazed.