Rescue at USJ--?

Chapter 14

12:50 PM

"Today's foundational skill of heroics, it was decided you'll be supervised by three teachers; me, All Might and someone else" Aizawa announced to the whole class of today's agenda, which hyped everyone as it is the hero course's main subject.

"Sensei, what will we be doing?" Kitsuki asked from her seat as she watched the other students exclaim impatiently.

"You all will be doing- rescue training in the midst of any environmental disaster" Aizawa continued as oohs and ahs spread around the class.

"Huh... trial rescue seems difficult this time around" Kaminari said.

"Definitely" Ashido said, agreeing.

"Aw come on dumbass, that's the reason for being a hero!" Kirishima noted with excitement.

"Oi Kirishima make sure you're not calling me the dumbass" Ashido added as Kirishima looked at her with a "are you serious" expression.

"Geez Mina, sensitive much?" Kirishima spat as he continued to scold Kaminari, Ahido didn't expect that from Kirishima.

"Don't get excited just yet" Aizawa, the one who always ruins their enthusiasm.

"As I was saying, you don't have to wear your costumes as it might not be suitable for the task but it is entirely up to you and I won't be against your decisions" Aizawa continued as the costume wall successfully showed the students suitcases.

"Now, the journey is a bit far so you all will go by bus, hurry up and get ready to leave" Aizawa lastly reminded. 

.

.

.

The students all went to wear their hero costumes and they went out to see the UA bus.

"Eh Deku-kun, why are you in your gym clothes?" Uraraka asked, noticing that Midoriya isn't wearing his normal gear.

"Well-"

"It's Katsuki's fault" Kitsuki emphasized, interrupting Midoriya.

"Oh hey Uraraka, didn't see you there" Kitsuki greeted, waving her hand innocently towards Uraraka who waved back.

"Hi Bakugou-san!" Uraraka greeted back. Kitsuki walked behind Midoriya and went beside Uraraka.

"Please, call me Kit, Su or any nickname you want since y'know there's him" Kitsuki said with a smile as she pointed at Katsuki. Uraraka was glad as she scratched her head nervously.

"Wow! I can tell you have a very positive vibe Kit-chan!" Uraraka said.

"Ohh Kitsu-chan, I haven't seen your costume this close" Midoriya stated, causing Kitsuki to laugh.

"Well now you know how it looks" Kitsuki said as she still laughed in the end. She stopped when she heard Katsuki scoff and shoved past her shoulder.

"We will ride the bus in an orderly manner please!" Iida requested as he even showed them a diagram of how they should be seated. Once they rode the bus, Iida was disappointed.

It ended up as a bus with seats on each side in the front half, while the back half only had three rows containing four seats and three columns with three sets of chairs for two people.

Sato, Midoriya, Asui and Kirishima sat at the left side of the front half while Iida, Ashido, Aoyama and Kaminari sat on the right. Following Kirishima, sat the two Bakugou's, behind them was Todoroki alone, the last column seated Sero and Shoji. The right column seated in front was Uraraka and Yaoyorozu, Hagakure and Jirou behind them and then Mineta and Ojiro.