Reach out, Iida!

a/n: Heyy everyone!! I deeply apologize for the late update and for keeping you all waiting, I just finished a fanfic recently and had a short break but now I'm going to start writing again. Hope y'alls understands and I hope I didn't anger any of you, please do enjoy this chapter and continue to read this book until it finishes. Love y'all <33

~~~

Chapter 13

The next day, Katsuki and Kitsuki headed off to school only to find it surrounded with interviewers and the news reporters. They both stopped in their tracks as they saw three of their classmates stuck. Kitsuki ran toward the crowd and bumped into Uraraka.

"Uraraka, right?" she asked and Uraraka turned her head to see who called her.

"Mhm" Uraraka responded as Kitsuki was struggling.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kitsuki asked and Uraraka was struggling as well.

"They... were already here... when we got to school" Uraraka answered, Kitsuki nodded and ignored the reporter's questions. Katsuki was already surrounded with them, all he needed to do was glare at each of them and he had immediate access to walk away from them. Uraraka and Iida's jaw dropped as they saw Katsuki walk into the school in peace.

"Ugh, feels like a king but never actually is one" Kitsuki mumbled under her breath, just then Aizawa came in and silenced the reporters.

"Authorized students get in the campus grounds and you all, it is not your business to ask about and you're interfering with our lessons so please leave the vicinity at peace" Aizawa said shooing the reporters away.

"What?! Can't we just see All Might please-" before the news reporter could finish the huge gate shut right in front of her.

"WAHH!! WHAT THE!" The news reporter exclaimed, the rest of the press behind her complained and groaned about the famous UA barrier in front of them.

.

.

.

Inside the classroom, Katsuki was greatly annoyed by the mob of people that came earlier and so was the rest who got stuck in between them.

"Pfft, what does the press want with All Might anyway?" Kaminari asked from his desk, Midoriya gasped from his seat and Katsuki found it annoying.

*Maybe the press knows about All Might's condition! Oh no is this why they were here or something-* Midoriya's thought was interrupted when Katsuki growled from his seat.

"What were you thinking Izu?" Kitsuki whispered and Midoriya didn't tell her the real thing but something else. The conversation was cut off when Aizawa came in with his normal expression.

"Bakugou... er the other Bakugou, hope you recovered from what happened yesterday" Aizawa began as he looked at Katsuki, who gritted his teeth. Kitsuki listened intently.

"I took the chance of looking at your marks and evaluation, stop acting like a kid and don't waste your talent" Aizawa continued, Katsuki widened his eyes and lowered his head, Kitsuki however tried not to laugh and Aizawa noticed.

"Don't think you're in no trouble, Kitsuki. You have talent as well and use it properly" Aizawa sighed before continuing.

"And you... Midoriya. Are you always planning on injuring your arm or finger/s?" Midoriya flinched in his seat then came to calm down.

"If you keep saying excuses and nonsense then you'll never reach the top" Aizawa continued, Midoriya's head jolted.

"I don't need to repeat it the millionth time but I need to see some improvements from you Midoriya" Aizawa sighed.