Everyone's quirks are amazing!

Chapter 27

After Todoroki's savage act, Present Mic summed up the first round of the obstacle race and Aizawa ended up feeling like he didn't need to be around, since Present Mic is doing a good job being an announcer.

The race didn't continue as the blockage of robots was in the way. The students murmurs rose as they saw movement under the pile of robots.

"Someone's under there!" a student said.

"Are they dead? Wait, can people die in the sports festival?" another student questioned but no one answered.

"LIKE I'D DIE HERE!" it was Kirishima under the pile and the rest of the students gasped.

"Ah it was 1-A's Kirishima who got crushed!" a student pointed out.

"That Todoroki! He even timed it at the right moment! What if it wasn't me and someone else? They could have died!" Kirishima said in frustration, he looked to his right as he heard a rumble.

"Huh! Class A is really jus full of obnoxious brats!" Tetsutetsu from Class B yelled.

"WHAT IF IT WASN'T ME?! SOMEONE COULD HAVE DIED!" He continued, this made Kirishima smile, as someone had the same thought as he did.

"You're the dude from Class B right?!" Kirishima questioned as he tried not to cry as he was proud that someone like Tetsutetsu is manly and fit Kirishima's meaning of the word "manly".

"Now they're just copy-pasting each other! Even with quirks!" a student exclaimed.

"Aw man, now I'm jealous, they don't have to worry about being crushed" Kaminari pouted.

"Okay for now, we should put up our efforts to climb the top!" a student from Class B suggested. Katsuki had his own way and continued to blast through; he was irritated by the fact that Todoroki went ahead.

*You little piece of shit! You think I'd let you slip and take the lead?!* Katsuki grunted as he kept moving forward, Kitsuki followed behind him.

"Hey! Got a minute to talk?" Kitsuki questioned, Katsuki gave her a side glare, and Kitsuki had a conclusion that he didn't even have a second to stop.

"Right, um anyways... Do you jus plan to-- I don't know, kill Todoroki right on the spot?" Kitsuki questioned again and Katsuki didn't say anything.

"If you're jus here to waste my time and not have the same goal as me, then you should probably fall back and mingle with those extras back their" Katsuki said harshly, causing Kitsuki to slow her pace down. She followed his pace and sighed.

Katsuki used his quirk to vault himself and abandoned the grounds. Kitsuki went on and did the same, Katsuki saw her from the corner of his eye and grinned.

"So you finally came to your senses" Katsuki said as he continued to propel himself and Kitsuki only looked at him while she too propelled.

"Ah man, I expected with a personality like yours you would just blast your way through" Sero said as he followed behind Katsuki, he looked to where Sero was and gave him a side glare. After Sero, was Tokoyami, who was lifted by his quirk, Dark Shadow.

"Thanks for the lift, Dark Shadow" Tokoyami thanked as Dark Shadow safely put Tokoyami down.

"Ah as expected, those who went ahead are mostly from Class-A!!" No.13 pointed out, which caused All Might to furrow his brows.

"It's not that the kids in the other departments or Class B aren't of an acceptable standard! It's just that..." All Might said, implying that Class B and the students in the other departments have potential, though All Might had another thought and said,