Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!

Chapter 25

It was a pleasant day, the day that the roaring Sports Festival will begin and enlighten everyone's hearts as they watch the youth burst everyone with their young power and determination to rise to the top! The media has already gathered in front of the yuuei grounds in order to capture every moment and broadcast it throughout the world.

"GATHER ROUND MEDIA!! AS YOU WITNESS THE YOUTH CAPTURE THE VERY SPOTLIGHT IN THE ROARING SPORTS FESTIVAL!! IS EVERYBODY READY?!?!" Present Mic yelled from the top of his lungs to get everyone's attention.

-Two weeks earlier-

As the discussion of All Might and Midoriya became longer, they continued on with how the sports festival works, how will Midoriya exactly tell the world he's arrived and basically a longer explanation of All Might's point, since Midoriya still couldn't understand, causing him to mutter about nonsense... according to All Might.

After School----

"W-What?!" Uraraka exclaimed as she saw a crowd of students right in front of their classroom, Midoriya, Iida and Kitsuki were alarmed, Katsuki who was behind them was rather annoyed.

"They're blocking the exit! What the heck are they here for?!" Minoru questioned and Katsuki scoffed.

"They're starting the competition, idiot" Katsuki began as he passed by and Kitsuki already knew that she should stop him but it won't do, he'll just go on and on.

"They obviously wanna see the group who came through the villain ambush" Katsuki said, stopping in front of the crowd.

"They're checking on us before the big battle, asshole" Katsuki spat toward Minoru, who couldn't believe his mean words but was expecting them either way.

"Don't mind the jerk, Mineta" Kitsuki whispered and watched what Katsuki had to say, Uraraka watched sternly beside her.

"You know, he's attitude shouldn't be tolerated like this" Uraraka whispered and Kitsuki sighed in defeat.

"I've tried, my parents tried... but no use he's still like that and blaming it all on Izuku" Kitsuki replied causing Uraraka to furrow her brows.

"Glad that you all tried but is he really just going to be like this? For his entire life?" Uraraka questioned making Kitsuki look at her then back at him.

"I don't know... but I'm hoping someone will knock some change in him" Kitsuki said, giggling internally.

"It's pointless to try, so why not you jus fuck off, ya goddamn extras!" Katsuki yelled in frustrate, Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka flinched and Kitsuki face palmed herself.

"Don't just go and calling them "extras" Bakugou!" Iida scolded, to which Katsuki only ignored, from the crowd someone spoke.

"I came to see what you kids in the heroics course are made of, but I didn't know you'd be this arrogant" 

"Are all you kids enrolled in heroics like this?" the voice continued as he passed through the crowd and showed himself.

"HAAH?!" Katsuki questioned with his angered scowl as he didn't like what the person in front of him said.

"I'm a bit disillusioned, so that's it, huh?" the person said as he was now in front of Katsuki.

"Did you know that people wind up in the general ed department or other departments because they failed the heroics one?" he said and Katsuki didn't utter a word.

"...And based on the results of the sports festival, people can be even under review to be transferred to the heroics" he continued.

"The reverse could be a possible outcome... starting the competition eh? A general ed student like me is thinking..." he said right in front of Katsuki.