Bring it on!!

Chapter 28

-Earlier-

As Midoriya had his plan played in his mind, he studied and muttered what he was going to execute. He looked at the field and studied hard as he looked at the field as he thought of the possibilities and how he will be able to get through the entire distance of the field to where Todoroki and the Bakugou twins are.

Midoriya gathered around ten landmines in the hole he dug up using the metal scrap and was satisfied.

"Alright, here goes nothing!" Midoriya said as he looked at the hole with landmines and up ahead where the leads were.

*Man hopes this works, I have you, Kacchan to thank for the idea* Midoriya thought as he backed up and immediately was launched into the air caused by the explosion.

-Present-

"CLASS A'S MIDORIYA MOUNTS HIS STRATEGY AND BOY WELL DONE!!" Present Mic announced. Everyone who was near the lead, including those who are near victory, were shocked, alerted, intimidated and their sweat dropped.

The Bakugou's and Todoroki looked glared furiously towards Midoriya, followed Midoriya's pace and Katsuki was about to burst.

"WHEW WEEE HE OVERTOOK THEM!! HE OVERTOOK THEEEEMMMM!!!" Present Mic yelled as he flipped in his seat and Aizawa just blankly continued to watch in peace.

*Oh shit that blast was amazing! Ah and that's where I'm going to land, I didn't expect for me to get that far!* Midoriya celebrated in his thoughts as he continued to pursue his victory but Katsuki wouldn't enjoy that.

"DEKU!!!!!" Katsuki yelled as he made an explosion as he moved and followed Midoriya forward, which alerted Midoriya.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GO AHEAD OF ME!!!" Katsuki continued with an irritated and frustrated expression, Kitsuki understood him but deep down she was crying and was proud of Midoriya. Kitsuki backed down as Midoriya looked at Katsuki then took a glance at Kitsuki and then continued to move forward.

"This isn't the time to worry about behind me!!" Todoroki muttered as he also moved forward, he wouldn't let the person he declared war to get past him anyways.

"AH AND LOOK AT THAT! THE TWO WHO WERE FORMERLY IN THE LEAD STOPPED BICKERING AND BEGAN TO DASH TOWARD MIDORIYA!!" Present Mic said as he announced the happenings.

"DID YOU KNOW, THAT IT TAKES A COMMON ENEMY TO PUT A HOLD ON CONFLICTS? THOUGH CONFLICTS NEVER DISAPPEAR, RIGHT?!" Present Mic continued and Aizawa groaned.

"What in the world are you saying?" Aizawa questioned but Present Mic ignored him, causing Aizawa to sigh.

As Midoriya was about to land, his grip on the metal scrap faltered, causing Midoriya to slip off his ride to victory.

*Ah shit! At this rate, I'll miss my shot and run past me! There's no way I'll catch up to them again if I lose time on landing either!* Midoriya thought as he was falling head first and Todoroki and Katsuki were running at the same pace and right beside each other. Midoriya didn't give up, he couldn't as he got himself this far.

*I can't let go just yet! I need to keep on gripping and don't let go!* Midoriya thought with determination and so just as Todoroki and Katsuki were getting past him, Midoriya didn't allow that any further, swung the metal scrap by the rope and slammed it against the ground where hidden landmines exploded once more, and alerted Katsuki and Todoroki.

As the landmines exploded, Katsuki and Todoroki went out of their way for impact, letting Midoriya lead into victory.

"AND IN NO TIME MIDORIYA BLEW DUST RIGHT INTO THEIR EYES AND CLEARED THE LANDMINE AREA FIRST!!" Present Mic declared.