Fifteen Minutes

Chapter 29

As the students surrounded him, Midnight continued on announcing and explaining. Midoriya didn't pay attention as the glares and staring felt similar and familiar. A flashback from his middle school came but he closed his eyes and grit his teeth to forget it.

*The staring and glares are different from middle school... It was through pure luck that I managed to get to the top...* Midoriya thought, he opened his eyes again filled with fear and All Might could see it.

*But nonetheless.. there is weight on my shoulders and it's real heavy!* Midoriya continued and ended his thought as his fear turned into determination.

Midnight continued to explain the second round of the activity for the Sports Festival. The cavalry battle's team gathering time limit is fifteen minutes, the point value of each member's headband and who will be wearing the headband, which is the warhorse rider.

"Once the time is up, you all will be fighting and stealing away as many of each other's headbands!" Midnight explained as some students looked at each other.

"You aren't allowed to put your headband anywhere but in your neck!" Midnight continued.

She continued on with explaining that even if they lose their headbands or fall off as a warhorse, the game would still go on, which gave the students a thought.

"So wait that means..." Yaoyorozu began as she placed her hand on her chin.

"That with forty-three participants... there will be ten-twelve warhorses on the field the entire time?" Sato questioned, curious and Ayoyama shuddered as he thought about how tiresome the second round would be.

"Soo in other words there's no need to be cranky when your headband is stolen right?" Ashido questioned and Asui was the one to hear her.

"Well if you don't have your eyes on the breakup of the points... everyone's gaining and losing, you won't be able to properly judge, Mina" Asui said as she answered Ashido's question. Midnight's voice boomed again as she continued to explain.

"Quirks are of course allowed to be used however, I want a clean but brutal war out there and with that being said this is a human cavalry battle after all!" Midnight said as she went to exit her explanation with a grand gesture.

"NOW YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES TO NEGOTIATE WITH EACH OTHER AND BUILD UP YOUR TEAMS!!" Midnight announced as the students began to become serious and hyped.

.

.

.

Outside the arena, the pros that came to watch the event, stayed in their own place to be able to watch the happenings inside. The pros spoke to one another, discussing how the event is going and how the Sports Festival will train the students to become heroes.

-Back to the game-

At the arena, there seems to be a situation. Katsuki has become popular due to his place in third! Lots of students gathered around him, from his class that is, and asked him to be on his team.

"Woah, what's all this?! Kat you've become popular!" Kitsuki said enthusiastically as she walked toward him, she burst into tears of joy as she saw the crowd surrounding Katsuki.

"Yo! Team up with me!" Sato demanded

"Bakugou, do you mind teaming up with me?!" Ashido questions, partially desperate as Katsuki has earned two- hundred points with his position in third.

With so many people surrounding him, he didn't know what to feel and what to say but it came to him when Kitsuki stopped them and asked them to calm down.