6 | Everything's Fair In Love & War

01.03.2022📍

Jimin was having fun. First day, he went alone. And second day he took Jin with him. Jin was tired and so, on the third day, he is again going alone. He took lots of pictures and sent them to Hobi. He even watched a movie in the theatre just to experience how it feels in Korea. It was a nice experience even though he was all alone.

Jimin was supposed to return now. He took the metro and reached at his station. But instead of booking a cab, he decided to take an auto this time.

The auto took a turn and they were on a dimly lit road. "Excuse me, where are you taking me. It's not my way" Jimin asked looking out and the auto driver kept smirking. He stopped in the middle of a ground and 3 more people came out.

Jimin was surrounded now. "What the hell are you doing! Look I know karate okay. I can break your bones. But that's cheating to gang up, do it one on one!!!" Jimin yelled at them trying to put a strong front. But they started snickering at him.

2 of them tried to jump on him when a hand came from behind who pulled them with their collars and twisted their arms before pushing them down on the floor. Jimin was waiting for something bad to come with closed eyes, covering himself with his arms raised in the air, when he heard grunts of the men.

An alpha was standing in front of him. Even from looking at the back, he knows who it is. "Mr. Jeon" he muttered and heaved a sigh of relief. Jungkook was standing in between Jimin and the goons. "Stay behind" he warned. 2 men tried to jump on him, and he fought with them, dodging their every attack skillfully.

When Jungkook was busy with 2 of them, and Jimin too was showing his karate on one of them, the last one - a beta, came behind Jimin and pushed him on the ground with force. But before Jimin can fall, Jungkook held him by the waist, his arms wrapped around his frame.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat because of how close Jungkook was. The moment was still for them for a few seconds, just looking at each other. The beta yelled again before attacking and Jungkook took him by single arm, tossed him down on the floor. It was his last opponent.

Jimin was still being held by his another arm. His chest heaving up & down, with cheeks turning red. Jungkook removed his arm, and Jimin moved back a little. "Are you okay?" They both asked at the same time and nodded to each other.

"Come with me" Jungkook said and they walked to Jungkook's car. The whole ride, both of them were silent. When Jungkook parked the car in his house and they got out, he started.

"That is why I said not to wear such clothes. You invite trouble wherever you go. Thank God I saw you getting off the metro station and decided to trail you."
"Wait a second. Thankyou so much for helping me there Mr. Jeon, but problem is not in what I wear, problem is how they see it... And you too" Jimin said loud and clear.

"But we can't change everyone of them, we can change ourselves to stay safe Mr. Park. And if you yourself are exposing, what do you expect from such ill minded people." Jungkook said, fixed on his opinion.

"Mr. Jeon..." Jimin took a long breathe ".. lemme ask you a question. Will they act same way if their mother was wearing the same thing? Will they still have malicious thoughts about them? I hope the answer is No."

".."

"So it's not the problem in clothes. The problem is their mind. I do not want unwanted attention either. I just want freedom of expression. I wear what I want. Be it tight fitting clothes or cropped clothes, that's my choice!" Jimin concluded.

"I hope the world was like that Mr. Park. But the reality is, omegas like you make alphas and betas have their ways with innocent omegas. You say it's open minded but they just see it as open invitation."