Chapter 0 -

Hello and welcome to my new book 🪷

I've talked a lot about Tesoro in the past, but here, I get to inform you on all the juicy details ✨

As you can see, this setting for this book is completely different. It has nothing to do with Ross and Laura's realist lives, which is the opposite of what I did in Timing's a bitch.

While they are the same people and I will keep certain parts of their personalities- a few parts will be changed to match the story and environment  better.

There will also be small changes in other things, like Ross being one year older than Laura in this one rather then being one month younger (Laura is 27, so Ross is 28), and the fact that Laura is fully Italian in this story, not just part. She also can speak Italian, as she's had greater contact with the country when she was little.

Obviously, I'm not Italian myself, but if you are and you wanna help: I reeeally need a go-to person to write certain aspects/scenes who is Italian. I've trusted google translate before and I will not trust that bitch again. ALSO it's so amazing talking to an actual person because they give their perspective and experience, and teach you about certain cultural things you'd never thought of.

Point is, if you think you can be that person, please dm me @lovinraura_ / @gresiim on Instagram. Promise I won't annoy you too much when I need you hehe

This story I'd say has a little bit of everything, romance and action, or the mix of popular love troupes. I love putting my own twists on my favourite cliché troupes and such.

Fair warning that this story will be for mature audiences, so it'll include heavy topics like grief, abuse, violence, sexual acts, explicit language etc. I'll do my next with the tw's and place one wherever it's needed! I actually want to write a few tough scenes this time around.

The characters are all original- they're not based on the actor that's portraying them or on other popular characters. It's quite a huge cast you guys will meet, so I hope you love them :)

Even Ross and Laura's families have changed, though I did keep the mom's the same to irl for whatever reason (lol).

The pov will be first person and it will change from time to time. You'll get to see certain scenes through the eyes of many, but Laura's pov will be the main one. I think this is going to be a fresh change from the third person pov I've used in my last two books.

So, I've casted all the characters to give you a clear view of what they look like, and I've picked these particular people ONLY based on looks and nothing else. Some of them aren't even actors or celebs, and I'm definitely not basing this off of who I like bc i don't know most of the people I've casted lol.

I just saw their face, and it matched the face I created of them in my mind. I've also placed all their Instagrams on their photos (in the case that they don't have one I've just placed their names), if you wanna check them out or follow them.

You guys already know I'm big on visuals so, let us introduce the cast.

Main characters:

Ross Lynch