26 | Kiss, Don't Tell

Laura's Pov

"Not having Sebastian with me is exhausting"

I looked back at Camille, as I sipped on a hot cup of cocoa.

We'd been standing there, staring at the guys as they tried to put up the huge promotional signs.

There was a lot of yelling happening.

Mainly from Ross.

Surprise, surprise.

"You miss him?" I questioned "Only five more days of you guys being here and you'll get to see him"

Yep, the others weren't staying the full two weeks. Only Ross and I needed to.

The first week we put up everything, however, we knew it would take more than a week to unravel the promotional aspects of the project to their full potential.

And if we left after a week, everything would be taken down immediately. We couldn't hold the others hostage either, as there was a lot of work to be done back in New York.

So it was decided that only Ross and I needed to stick it out.

Ah, joy.

"I don't miss him I need him" she sighed "It's tough being pregnant, ya know?"

I sighed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders "You have me here. Tell me what you need, I'll be there."

"I can't tell you about everything" she rolled her eyes "Can't wake you up at three am to get me a glass of water, because your ass is-"

She came to a halt at that, then raised an eyebrow "Hold up did you book a hotel or not last night? You didn't update me"

I pressed my lips, at that, lowering my arm from her shoulders.

"Nope"

"Well you didn't sleep outside" she crossed her arms.

"I did not" I hummed, looking at the guys.

"You were at the Lynch house weren't you?"

"And I will be for the remainder of the two week period" I shrugged "I'm paying that lady rent whether she likes it or not"

"Lady?" she sounded confused, and I looked back at her "What? Why are you staying two weeks? What's going on?"

"Nothing is. Relax" I rolled my eyes "The lady is Ross' mom, and I'm staying there since Ross took full liberty of going through my terrible options and finding them, well.. terrible"

She still seemed confused, but this time around, she didn't speak.

I looked away from her again, noticing Ross roll his eyes at one of the guys and telling him to back off as he lifted the sign himself, and put it back in place almost effortlessly.

I almost chuckled at the scene- instead, I placed the cocoa to my lips again, smiling a little.

This was better than tv.

"You're telling me that guy" Camille spoke up again, pointing at a mad Ross "Let your ass stay at his mom's house rent free for two weeks? With him?"

"Stop looking into it Cami" I whined.

"I'm not looking into anything- it's fucking obvious he has a thing for you. What are you gonna stand there and tell me you haven't kissed him?"

I tensed at that comment- not looking at her, and wrapping my hands around the cup tighter, as I took another gulp.