29 | Clothes Off

Laura's Pov

"My special girl" he whispered in my ear, running his hands down my body.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back on my reaction.

His hands seemed to go up, then down, then up, just moving my dress slightly out of place, yet not pulling it fully- it was driving me crazy, lighting me on fire, so slow.

Suddenly, he came to a halt.

"You want me to touch you" he mumbled.

My mouth felt dry- I was nervous, yet I couldn't agree more with that statement.

I wanted him to touch me, kiss me, bite me- I wanted to be his. Let him do as he pleases.

"Yes" I voiced my thoughts- my hand pushing past his chest, and onto his shoulder.

He looked down at me- eyes narrowed, and I could practically see him contemplating his next decision.

"I don't have much to offer. Not much from this" he whispered, and I licked my lips, as I felt his breath on my face.

The reminder made me bite my tongue a little harder, so, when I did speak, I wouldn't say the wrong thing.

Silence took over for a minute, and we stopped- it was like he was waiting for me to say something, anything.

I wasn't thinking, no. If I were, my next words, wouldn't be the same.

"I don't require much" I stared up at him- breathless and dizzy, my heart going crazy.

He seemed to analyze my face for a second, and only one, before his mouth occupied mine once more.

And I had a feeling that would come back to bite.

Hard.

This time, it was different from that icey kiss. He seemed ravished, taking his time to kiss, and explore my mouth.

I wanted nothing more than for it to go on forever, so I held onto his shoulder, pulling him closer- moving my lips against him as my nails scratched the back of his blazer, feeling hotter by the minute.

It sort of felt like a dream, and with how many times I'd thought about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. A highly realistic one indeed.

He groaned into my mouth, and my hands went lower, grabbing the sides of his blazer, demanding it off.

So he slipped it off in a second, and yet he still remained in a vest, white shirt and tie.

He kissed at the bottom of my ear, biting it, before leaving several kisses, going down, sucking, biting.

Fuck, fuck.

I hadn't had this in so long. I hadn't had genuine fun with anyone else for so long, and maybe it was the drink, or that absence, or maybe, maybe it was him- making it feel so good.

I moaned as his mouth covered mine again- almost telling me to the shut the fuck up.

If that was the way he was going to do it, I was willing to agree.

My hands were still on his chest, unbuttoning his vest, which he also slipped off, then pulling on his tie.

He laughed in my mouth, and I grumbled "Why are you wearing your whole wardrobe"

"I enjoy frustrating you" he replied smoothly, and as I tried to untie the stupid tie, his hand found my thigh, lifting it up, as he pressed himself against me.

I felt him immediately, so hard.

I couldn't resist the urge of speaking up again.

"Shit"