30 | Ice Skin

Ross' Pov

We stood there staring at each other, for what felt like a lifetime.

I couldn't read her. Her brown eyes seemed almost darker, as she looked up at me, and her pink lips slightly parted.

Narrowing my eyes- the only thing I wanted to see was what she would do.

Would she tease, slap me and walk away, or perhaps call me a creative insult?

I was prepared for anything.

Anything, but..

Her arms moved to the sides of her short blue sweater, lifting it over her head.

The sweater fell to the ground, but she was looking down, now in only her baby blue satin dress, that draped over her wonderfully, and made a wonderful display of her shoulders and chest.

She looked up at me then, touching the hem of her dress- and I swollowed, not being able to see straight, or keep my eyes off of her.

In one quick movement, the dress went over her head, joining her sweater on the ground, and reveling a white set of underwear.

The sight of her cute, flowery panties, and her lace bra were enough, to set fire, despite of the fact I'd been in ice cold water three minutes ago.

Her body was something else- perfectly curved, and she seemed to look just as, if not better, than I'd imagined.

I wasn't trying to hide my stare- there was no point to it. Last time I'd almost had her, the lights were dim- it was in absolute heat of the moment, and I wasn't paying attention to her gorgeous.

The one mole on her boob or the one on her hip. She deserved to be stared at.

I wanted to ravish her alive.

"I don't know what I'm doing" she finally spoke up, leaving out a breath, as she looked away from me, to the tub- not even commenting on my obvious stare "I might have lost it"

I wasn't certain if she was talking about the bath full of ice, or her standing here, in her underwear, in front of me.

And to be honest, if that was the case, I'd lost it too. Lost all logic.

Because no matter how much I tried, I couldn't keep myself away from her. It became harder to, every single day.

A fucking trap.

"Good" I offered her my hand.

She looked down at it, taking a deep breath, before placing her small hand in mine.

I rubbed her knuckles lightly, then gave her hand a light kiss, before walking her over to the tub.

She bent down, touching the water with her other hand- giving me a good view of ass, before lifiting herself up again.

"I can't do it" she shook her head "I'm going to go into shock"

"You're not going to go into shock" I tried to calm her nerves down "We'll get you down slowly"

"That sounds painful" her eyebrows narrowed.

"It's worth it" I reassured, and she gave me a look, before staring down at the tub again.

The side of the tub had an extra area on the side, meant to place your shower products and such, which gave me an idea.

So I wrapped an arm around her legs, and one around her back, and she almost jumped in surprise.

I propped her up, watching the soap that was previously there, slide down into the tub immediately.

"Get your feet in first"