43 | Lost In Love

Laura's Pov

One swipe of his finger on my skin, made me tremble.

A single kiss on the back of my ear, told me he realized it.

I hated it.

"It's been long tesoro" another kiss on the nape of my neck, as his fingers lowered on my panties "Did you miss me?"

His fingers pressed up against my panties, as sigh escaped my throat.

"You did" he confirmed for himself.

I wasn't able to give answers - not with his hand down my skirt.

He started moving his fingers, and immediately they hit the right spot. I gasped, jerking my head back, as he moved in circular motions, all too sweet and familiar.

I was practically biting my lip off, as he lifted my leg onto a nearby chair, opening access a bit too well.

It made me feel even more exposed than I was, but I had no time to process that, as his fingers never left me, no- I felt him move my panties out of the way as well, and he practically dipped into me.

I sighted in distress, narrowing my eyebrows- I'd never felt so fucking desperate.

Yes, yes I missed him. God knows I missed his hands on me, in me.

"Darling you're drenched" his whisper made my toes curl.

"I-" a deep throated moon replaced whatever I wanted to say- as he moved quicker, deeper, and my hips practically moved with his hand, on their own.

My breathing got almost shallow, and it feels like he's picked me up, then dumped me right down as he removed his fingers.

I looked back at him - eyes widen like he was insane.

The only thing he did was smile - a charming smile as his fingers found my mouth, and I opened it, almost instinctively.

He moved his fingers inside my mouth, on top of my tongue, before pulling them out, and I could only stare as he licked those two fingers like he'd eaten breakfast.

Still, I was mad at him. The stop was abrupt, and absolutely at the worst time possible.

He'd tricked me.

I glared, as my leg fell from the chair, and I pushed his hands away, to move.

I made it just a few steps before turning around, which was a mistake, because the sight of his blazer, and shirt open, paired with the loose tie around his neck, as he cuffed his sleeves, awoke something in me.

Fucking hell.

The man was a god.

And suddenly I wanted to have his babies. Perhaps ten or so. Was that wrong?

It couldn't possibly be. I'd do anything he told me to.

"Turn around angel I'm not done with you" he smirked, and he wasn't even looking at me.

I knew he knew I was staring at him - shamelessly so.

Yet I didn't listen to him, I didn't move- so he walked up to me instead, cupping my cheek in his hand.

I turned my body around to face him, and he took that as a chance to kiss me again - this time it was fast and passionate. All I could hear was the sound of our breaths as I pushed his blazer off, and he unclipped my bra, his mouth devouring mine.

He pushed me against the counter again, but this time he didn't take his time, and surprised me by effortlessly and quickly wrapping his arms around my thighs and lifting me up.