33 | Louie's Disaster

Ross' Pov:

Adjusting to a routine with life in New York, after those days in Edinburgh, was a bit weird.

Not because work was so demanding, or the phone calls and gang life distrubed me (I'll say having a break from them had been necessary), but.. she was far.

I didn't get to just wake up and see her there.

Fuck, I was screwed.

Anyway, I started calling mom more often.Not for reasons, just to ask how they were doing. I liked seeing the overjoyed smile she got every time I face timed.

Speaking of calls..

"Yes?"

"Mr. Lynch? I'm so sorry to disturb you-"

Oh, it was my cleaning lady.

"Erica right?" I muttured, trying to remember her name.

"Yes!" her voice raised with excitement "Um, I wanted to ask if I could leave the condo a bit early today? You see, it's my daughter's birthday and-"

"Yeah" I nodded "Sure"

There was a bit of silence on the phone, before she spoke again "Really?"

"Did you want me to change my mind?" I smirked.

"No! Oh no! I mean-"

"Happy birthday to your daughter" I spoke up "Have a nice day"

"Ah- yeah, you too Mr. Lynch. Thank you"

I put the phone down and that, and sighted, yawning a little as I stretched on the chair.

I was still staring at the large clock on the wall, when my attention was drawn to the door.

She finally walked in, wearing a turtle neck and a pair of pants that showed off her curves so beautifully. Her hair in a low messy bun- strings of hair everywhere as it was windy outside, holding a few folders.

Beautiful, beautiful woman.

"There's my pretty little assistant" I rested back on my chair, looking at her, up and down

God, she looked someone's wife. Why was that attractive to me?

She narrowed her eyebrows slightly, placing the folders in front of me on the desk, before placing her hands on the sides of her waist "Do you use that tounge or should I cut it?"

Talked like one too.

Standing right at my side, it wasn't exactly hard to pull her a few steps closer, touching her thigh.

Slowly my hand made it up her ass "I can show you a few useful ways I use it."

Yeah, a few things had changed.