[☘︎]

Hello! Ciaoooooo!

Im Reinisha! You can just call me Rei since I really hate it when people addressed me formally.

There's a few things that I want to make clear!

First, all the characters from Encanto are aged up by three years. 

Second, from my other book, the reader is older than Camilo by two years, but this time, I'll make him the same age as the reader.

Third, this story obviously doesn't follow the movie plot, but some scenarios will be mentioned! So beware of the spoilers if you still haven't watched the movie.

Fourth, I do my best to update daily because I love feeding my babies with tons of updates, but I'm begging you all to not go to the comment section and say "please update." It makes me uncomfortable everytime I see that so please refrain from doing that.

Fifth, I don't want anyone to comment something bad about the other readers in the comment section! Just please be quiet and let them comment what they want because I, the author of the story, doesn't see anything bad in their feedbacks so why would you call them out?

Sixth, I have a foul mouth so expect to have some profanities thrown in the story every once in a while.

Seventh, the comments that I redeemed as inappropriate and uncomfortable will be deleted!

Eighth, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for the grammatical errors and spellings! Some of the future chapters aren't proofread. I accept any kind of feedbacks, I'll be happy if all of you will correct my mistakes, don't be shy, okay?

Lastly, please sit back, relax and enjoy!

— signing out,
Reinisha.