[48]

"I can't believe you put your dick inside her!!"

You grimaced at the sound of your little sister's harsh words, you decided to stay quiet and continued to eat the meal that Jasmine gave you along the medicinal teas that Mirabel made you and Dolores drink.

"Ha! Guess what?! She enjoyed it!" Camilo yelled back and he was quick enough to shape shift into a kid so he managed to dodge the fireball that Irisia threw towards his direction.

You couldn't stop choking on the bread that you were eating upon hearing your husband's statement, Jasmine gave you another cup of tea and you were more than happy to drink it in one gulp.

You placed the cup down on the make shift table and your eyes glanced to the two people that was running around the small cave, they quickly halt in their tracks when they felt your cold and judging gaze on their body.

"Camilo Madrigal. Irisia [Last name]." You called out, taking a bite from the cornbread, you chew for a little while and they gladly wait for you to finish so you can continue what you want to say.

"I'm pretty that this isn't the appropriate conversation to have when a child is with us, is it?" You asked, you were too calm and it's scaring the two of them to their core.

Camilo stayed quiet and made his way to you slowly and when he reached your spot, he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you close to him. He hoisted you up and made you sit down on his lap with her other hand rubbing circles on your stomach.

"I'm sorry, mi amor, don't get too mad because it's bad for your health." The shapeshifter murmured, leaving kisses on your shoulders to calm your nerves and he knew that it worked because you visibly relaxed against him.

He could only shoot a smug smirk towards your sister who crushed the rock in her palm, he can see her eyebrow twitching and the annoyance that is evident on her face only fueled the joy he was feeling.

I won. He bemused in his mind and turned his head to you again, he saw how you took a couple of small bites on the bread before continuing the baby conversation with Dolores.

"What would you name them?" Dolores asked, she took a sip from her tea and watched as Camilo snuggled closer to you.

"I would love naming my child as Pedro if the baby is a boy, but if it's a girl then I'll let my wife name her." Camilo chimed in, his arms tightening around your waist before kissing your cheek again.

"I would love to name them after my mother.. But I don't know." You let out a sigh.

Irisia settled herself beside Mirabel and Dolores, she picked up the cornbread before splitting it in half then she turned to you.

"Your babies are both girl and boy." She stated with a matter of fact tone before taking a huge bite from the bread.

You and Camilo both tensed up upon hearing her statements.

"Babies? What— are you saying that we're having twins-" Camilo got cut off when your little sister throw a small fireball at his direction again and it only missed his head by a few centimeter.

"Yes. I mentioned 'babies' a couple of times before, are you stupid, blind, deaf or what?" Irisia finally snapped to your husband and you can feel him slumping his head on your shoulder as he muttered incoherent words under his breath.

Dolores, Jasmine and Mirabel giggled to themselves as the scenario play infront of them, you were in the middle of a woman who's throwing fire and profanities to the mocking man behind you with you looking so calm and used to this chaos.

You were just happily eating there, dropping a statement or two that would make the two of them stop from their bickering before it would escalate again.

"Serious question though, what do you think they will give to their babies as their names?" Dolores asked as she glanced to the little girl beside her.

Jasmine hummed, "I honestly think that she would give them a name that will first come to her mind once she sees their faces."

Mirabel giggled again which made the two girls turn to her with a questioning gaze, "I think primo is serious about naming his baby boy after our grandfather."

Dolores couldn't help but let out a scoff, rolling her eyes as she swallow the small bite of cornbread inside her mouth before opening her mouth to speak.

"I was the first one to have a baby so I'm sure that I'll get that name first before him." The woman stated.

"Hopefully—"

An earthquake made all of you stop from whatever you are doing. The cheery and mocking conversation coming to a halt as the rocks around you started shaking and it was quite rather harsh to be just a normal earthquake.

"Someone's talking from above." Dolores whispered, fear and anxiety creeping into her chest as she moved closer to Camilo, Mirabel and to you which is right behind of your two little sisters.

"Don't tell me that Samuel already found our location." Irisia hissed out, she flickered her wrist and a swirl of red flames erupted in the air.

It continued to get brighter and stronger around the air until once it was big enough, it spread around and formed into a magic circle. A magic circle that only she can form and read.

"This will buy us some time to get away." Irisia turned to Jasmine who was also busy collecting the other necessities for the two pregnant woman, "Prepare for our break out, sis."

You controlled the wind and took the things from the little girls arms as it floated in the air, Jasmine shot you a thankful glance before she proceed to prepare the sand.

The rocks around all of you turned into a small bits of sand and it quickly surrounded all of you.

Unfortunately, it wasn't quick enough because the rock above all of you got lifted up then three people jumped down.

Luckily, Irisia placed a protection barrier in advance which got activated and the fire spread, creating a large fire wall around you.

"Well isn't it the three loving sisters." Dannia's laugh resonated in the air and made Camilo grip your waist tighter from the anxiety it brought.

Samuel's knife appeared outside the sand, although it quicky got deflected because of the fire and the ice wall that you created as soon as you heard the blade got thrown.

You heard your cousin clicked his tongue, "You're still as trouble as always, [name] and Irisia."

You let out a deep breath, your eyes glowed a color blue before the ice spread around quickly. It froze the three persons infront of you and the ice shards sprouted from the ground caused by your ability.

Just then, the sand had already covered the six of you and the last thing you saw was Dannia's twisted grin with her eyes glowing the same color gray that you saw in your dreams.

"The longer we play tag, more people will get in danger, [name]!"

That was the last thing you heard before Jasmine's orbital sand engulfed all of you.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

I really dont know how to write an action scene, Im struggling here. ಥ_ಥ

I hope yall liked this one!