[55]

You let out a pained groan as you crouched down on a boulder, the blood between your legs are releasing a sickening smell but you know that it's unavoidable.

You could only deflect Dannia's attack because of the unbearable pain on your stomach, you haven't attacked your cousin yet since you're finding a way to immobilize her.

Your ice ability isn't responding to you anymore while the wind is still there but only a few bits of it so it's pretty much useless against your cousin.

My babies.. You pursed your lips to hold back the scream that wanted to come out from your mouth, They're fighting back.

Your chest swelled with happiness and guilt, the unborn babies inside your stomach is doing their best to keep themselves alive. They're fighting back and sucking in the remaining magicules that you have on your body and you don't know how to feel because of it.

You intended to kill yourself with them, but now, they're forcefully taking everything from you.

Your legs shook under your weight, your chest heaving up and down as you took deep breaths to calm your beating heart.

At some point of deflecting your cousin's attack, you managed to transport the two of you back into the mansion of [last name]s. You don't know how but you could only guess that you did it unintentionally.

You flinched slightly when you felt the rock floated in the air, you sucked in a breath and readied yourself to run again but the gravity on your ankles had tripped you on your feet.

You landed on your stomach and you let out a sharp gasp when you felt a course of electrifying pain shot through your spine. Your tears welled up on the corner of your eyes and you let them fall as you forcefully lifted your body with another gentle gust of wind.

"You look so fucking pathetic." Dannia hissed and stepped on your back, pushing you down on the ground again.

The floating knife she have on the air dropped down and pierced you on the stomach, you can feel the blade sucking your blood and inflecting poison through your veins.

You flinched roughly as you struggled to get off from her foot, you can feel the magicules on your body slowly fading away which means that the babies had already gave up.

"Ah, my twin brother's knife is beautiful, isn't it?" Dannia asked sweetly, the heels of her shoes digging through your back.

You held back the screams and whines that wanted to escape from your mouth because you know that Dannia would only get satisfied hearing your cries.

She raised her foot and lay her foot down on the handle of the knife causing for it to pierced deeper on your stomach.

A pained scream involuntarily escaped from your lips and that sound made your cousin laugh. Her foot twist a little which caused for the knife to twist as well, the warm liquid started to seep out of the wound and painted the dirty ground with the beautiful color of red.

"You killed him." Dannia hissed out, eyes squinted into a hateful glare as she continued to moved the knife to create a bigger hole on your stomach.

Your head started to feel light, eyesight getting blurry and your heart beats quickened. You can feel your consciousness slipping away from your grasp but you don't want to back down that way.

Just when you're about to use every bits of your strength, the weight from your back vanished and the pained shriek of your cousin echoed in the air.

The sound of a body being shove to the ground and the horrified gasp of Dannia followed as soon as you heard the fire crackling being dispersed in the wind.

You were lifted off from the ground, two pair of arms wrapped around your torso and the person who's holding you didn't hesitate to pull out the knife of your dead cousin.

"You can't die yet, mi amor!" The panicked voice of your husband reached your ears then the familiar warmth of your sister's magic spread through your body.

"I'm glad we got here on time!" Irisia sighed out in relief, her eyes flickering back to Dannia who coughed out some blood caused by Maximo's spear pierced through the same spot where she stabbed you.

"[Name]! Oh thank goodness, you're okay." The voice of your father soon echoed in the air.

Upon hearing his voice, the fear and trauma that your father inflicted on you are still there which caused you to flinch against your husband's embrace.

You blinked slowly and your vision started to get clear as your sister continued to heal the wound on your stomach, "No, no.. The babies!.."

Camilo's arms tightened around your torso and a broken sob escaped from his lips when Irisia started to panic. Her hands glowed brighter as she trail her hands up to your chest to check for your heartbeats.

"She used too much magicules." Your little sister murmured in worry.

"Will you able to heal her?!" The shapeshifter yelled out, his head buried on your hair as he caressed the back of your head to keep you awake.

Your father frowned at the sight of your husband cuddling your almost lifeless body close to him, it reminded him the times when he held your mother's body close to him as well. His heart ached in guilt and sadness.

He cast Maximo a glance and saw that his little brother is playing with Dannia's wound using his own blade, he pursed his lips before turning hus attention back to his two daughters.

"Hey." He walked over to Irisia and kneeled beside her, his large hand grasp her smaller and trembling hands which made her stop from healing you further.

"You can use my magicules to restore yours so you can heal your sister." [F/n] stated softly and his words left Irisia stunned.

"W-what?" The flaming woman asked, dumbfounded by the man's statement because the [F/n] she knew is not like this.

Her father is a terrifying man, he's the kind of man who would do anything and everything to get stronger and to keep the magic alive. [F/n] is nor someone who would offer his life for his own daughters because he came to the point where he threatened to them in war just to keep you inside the mansion.

"Who are you?" Irisia asked but she only received a playful glare by the man she know as her father.

"I am your father. I don't know if you'll believe but I'd rather not explain everything since I already put you and your sisters in danger." The man spoke softly before squeezing Irisia's hand reassuringly.

"Just do it and heal your sister, we're running out of time."