[08]

Camilo Madrigal narrowed his hazel eyes towards you, his brows furrowed in annoyance and slight confusion as the kids kept pulling you towards the tree where you always reside.

He wondered how can you get along so well with them, it took him almost two months to have Daniel, the twins and the rest for them to open up for him, you've been staying with in Encanto for two weeks and yet for that short amount of time, you got the kids hearts.

"Annoying.." He murmured, glaring at your blank expression that annoys him so much.

"What's wrong?" A sweet familiar voice spoke from behind him, Camilo jumped and whipped around seeing the girl that he loves.

"Maria— oh.. Uh, it's nothing." He breathed out then the girl looked behind, her eyes staring at your face which have a small noticable smile that adored your features.

The girl felt like her breath got taken away at the sight, she felt her cheeks flushed upon seeing your appearance.

You're wearing a white blouse with tornado etching, black skirt that is covered with blue and white snowflakes at the bottom. The black choker that has a white tornado symbol dangling on it decorated your neck beautifully, her sky blue eyes landed on the same symbol of your earrings.

Camilo got confused when Maria got quiet but her eyes wide open with an emotion that he can't quite describe.

"What's her name, cami?" Her voice low in a whisper, it was almost as if she was breathless.

Camilo got confused, "Who?"

The girl raised her hand and pointed behind him, he quickly whipped his head and saw your expressionless face again which made the shapeshifter scoff under his breath.

"Ah, the annoying [L/n]." He stated with gritted teeth while rolling his eyes when he saw that kids started to dance around with you again.

"That's someone who Abuela picked up from the woods." He snickered.

"Well, your Abuela has a good taste." Maria commented before walking towards you, her every step gives out the vibe of confidence.

Camilo soon followed behind her like a lost puppy, his lips pursed tightly because of her comment, he didn't even know why that made for him to feel annoyed and hurt.

"Hola, Ms. [L/n]." Maria spoke, a shy smile plastered on her face.

Camilo and the girl watched as you move your hand along with the wind that surrounded the kids' small figures, all of them letting out a squeal of excitement when you suddenly brought them down but carefully placed them on the ground.

You can't talk to someone if you're supervising the little kids.

"What can I do for you?" You asked as soon as you turned your attention to the two of them, although you didn't look at your fiance.

Camilo didn't know why his heart beat painfully for a moment when you didn't bat him an eye and just stared straight to the girl in front of him.

Nonetheless, he still felt annoyed at the fact that the girl he love had taken an interest towards you.

Maria held your hand, her warm ones felt good with your cold ones and that only made the young woman hold onto you tighter.

"Y-you're so beautiful." She stated, voice getting quiet while she looked at the ground.

You stayed quiet and looked at your entertwine hands, you glanced at her face and raised a brow seeing the light blush on whole face. She felt extra warm now and her hand is trembling with your own.