[02]

The cheerful chirping of birds echoed in the air, the calming lullaby of the wind tried to pull you back into the dream land, but the loud roar of thunder startled and jolt you awake.

"JASMINE! RAPH! STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHITS!" Irisia'a voice soon followed as another series of thunder hit the ground roughly, shaking the house with so much force.

You groaned and rolled on your bed, wanting to go back to sleep.

The snowflakes that is floating around you started to multiply whilst the wind blow harshly outside your window as your mood started to get worse.

You continued hearing the annoyed shouts of your little sister, her strong and brutal profanities were throw over towards the youngest grandchildren of [Last name] while the two little devils continued to giggle like maniacs.

"RAPH! I SWEAR THAT I'LL COOK YOU ALIVE ONCE I CATCH YOU!" Irisia yelled out again, your eyes caught the red glow from the crack underneath your freezing door.

"As if! You're slow as our pet turtle!" The boy teased, taunting for his older cousin and making her mood worse.

You can feel the headache start to creep up in your head, you didn't know why they have to be so noisy on the day of your departure to the magical town of Encanto.

But it surely makes you want to go away from all this chaos for you to have peace.

"Oi, Iris! Stop swearing!" Dannia scolded the younger [L/n], probably across the hallway.

"No! YOU SHUT UP, BITCH!" Your eyes widened upon hearing that, no matter how bad her mood was, that wasn't an excuse to throw profanities towards the older members of the family.

You immediately got up from your bed, frostbites covering the tip of your fingers as you drag your blanket along with you.

The door got slammed opened, startling the rest of the grandchildren on the hallway. As soon as you stepped on the floor, everyone immediately got covered with a thick layer of ice, surrounding everyone with floating snowflakes.

"Why the hell are you two pulling pranks? It's too early!" Your eyes glared at the two youngest, the ice on their body getting thicker and colder, almost burning their skins.

Then your eyes landed on Irisia, her eyes staring back at you blankly. That look of hers annoyed you which made the ice around her got thicker.

"And you, just because you're mad that doesn't mean you be rude and swear to someone older than you!" The frostbites continued upwards until it covered your upper half.

Jasmine shivered, your anger is too much for her to handle which caused her to accidentally pull the emotion away and passed it Irisia.

You suddenly felt calm, the ice slowly melts away from their body but Irisia is covered with fire. The flame in her body is so hot that she's starting to spread fire across the hallway, the thunders outside continued to hit the ground, it almost felt like that there was an earthquake because of the force it creates.

Jasmine cowered behind raph, both of them hiding behind Dannia who stared wide eyes at Irisia.

"Holy fucking shit.."