[50]

"I can't believe that they got away from you! They're just a bunch of kids!" Maria screeched while roughly tugging on Samuel's purple poncho, "They got away, TWICE!"

"All I wanted was your cousin to be mine then I'll bring back your wife to life, but you can't even capture the kids!" She pushed him away, glaring menacingly towards Samuel who could only look at her with annoyance.

"For your information, Irisia and Jasmine are both the second strongest next to the woman you obsessed with so it's natural that I can't stand a chance against them." Samuel hissed, his eyes glowing a color of purple and the things around them submerged on the ground, cashing for it to leave a dent on the cement.

"So you admitted that you're weak." Maria scoffed, rolling her eyes and turning around to walk towards the door.

The male [Last name] got quiet and he could only stand there while watching the carbon copy of his wife exit the room with a loud slam behind her.

"What's her use for us again? I remember agreeing to her conditions because she wanted to have [name] but I didn't really know what's her ability." Dannia spoke up from behind him, she watched the whole scene play infront of her with an intrigued glint on her eyes.

"She can bring back the dead." Samuel muttered which caught Dannia's attention, "Her family came from the bloodline of cursed people. The blood within her veins are running strong but her mother doesn't have any ounce of magic that's why she thought that Maria is normal."

"So that's why you asked for her to join us?" Dannia raised her eyebrow in amusement when she saw that her twin nodded his head, "Where'd you pick her up?"

She stook up from her seat and pulled the teacup to her hand before walking towards her twin brother who immediately scoot away from her which made her grimaced in annoyance.

"Maria was crying on the woods when I found her, that was the time when you assigned me to keep an eye out for [name] and her husband that will go their honeymoon." Samuel murmured quietly while averting his gaze away from his sister's glare.

"So you were busy trying to get on that woman's pants?" Dannia crossed her arms, the cup from her hand dropped on the ground causing for it to break into pieces. 

"N-no, I was just worried why she was crying.. I still finished the task that you gave me after talking to her." He breathed out, his heart aching at the thought of loving someone else who is not Neia.

Dannia let her gaze lingered on her brother's face before walking towards the door, the piece of wood opened on its own then she walked out without a word with it slamming behind her.

Samuel glanced at the floor, his dark eyes glistening with guilty tears when your happy smile flashed in his mind. You looked so happy with the Madrigal that it made him envious and somehow proud.

"Maria said that she wouldn't hurt her.." He murmured under his breath, "But I don't know what will Dannia do to her."

Dannia and Maria both agreed to help each other because they are after one person and that is,

You.

They both have different yet kind of similar goal in mind which include you, he doesn't know what the two of them want to do to you but Maria seem the safest option than his twin sister.

He haven't told any of them that you are pregnant, he don't have the heart to let them kill you yet, as much as possible, he'd like to buy enough time so the babies will be born but he isn't sure if he can keep up this act of his.

But he will also won't hesitate to kill you if it meant that your life and the child on your stomach are the price to bring his wife to life then he would gladly do so.

Maria haven't told him that he need to kill you for her so he was careful to not do anything rash to your body, although stabbing you wasn't in his plan but that wouldn't happen if you didn't fight back.

He let a tired sigh and rubbed his eyelids.

"Are you sure that you want to help your sister?" Samuel perked up at the voice of his uncle.

Maximo stared at him with pity, his hand gripped the metal bars that was in front of him and Samuel could only glare at his uncle.

"What do you want me to do then?" The man exclaimed, hands going to his hair as he tug on them roughly. He can feel his sanity slowly fading away the more he hang out with Dannia and Maria.

"That's for you to decide, but I'm gonna warn you." Maximo's eyes glowed a color white, "The [last name]s will go extinct at this rate."

"W-what do you mean by that?" Samuel stammered on his words, his eyes widening at his uncle's warning.

"How can you be so sure that we'll go extinct?" He stomped his way over to Maximo and the older man only scoot away from the bars, his cage isn't big enough but its spacious for a grown man like him.

"My ability allows me to see the worst outcome of every situation, one can give lie and one will give me truth." Maximo reminded him gravely as his eyes held the same determined look that your father had when he was fighting for your rights towards his father.

"So far, the one I have received is all of us dying."

— [ ☘︎ ] —

"I suddenly felt chills." Jasmine hugged herself and shivered as she rubbed her arms to soothe the uneasy feeling inside her body.

"I also felt it, what the fuck?" Irisia hissed, her eyes flickering to your slouched form between Dolores and Camilo, "Did you feel it too, sis?"

You raised an eyebrow and shook your head but then, the hair at the back of your neck stood up which made you flinch against the two madrigals that was leaning to you.

"Yeah, just now." You murmured, your lips curled down into a frown and the sight of it made your little sisters frown as well.

"Was it a sign?" Irisia asked.

"Sign for what?" Jasmine added up.

"Maybe it's a sign that we're all gonna die." You answered with a snicker, you were just half joking and half serious but that earned you a glare from the five people around you.

You pursed your lips as you shut up, not wanting to worsen the mood any more considering that all of them sent you a look of "shut up".

"I told you to stop joking about that." Camilo hissed with a glare on his freckled face.

He looked so adorable for you that's why you couldn't stop yourself from showering his face with kisses which left him slightly happy and embarrassed but he's still mad about the joke you dropped a while ago.

He hate it when you talk about death as if it's just a simple thing.

— [ ☘︎ ]

Kinda down at the moment so there's nothing much in this chapter, I hope yall still liked this one..