[14]

The loud chirping of birds outside of Camilo's window woke him up, the morning sunlight hitting him right in the eyes which made him hissed and tried to cover his eyes.

He shifted in his bed but quickly stopped when he felt a weight leaning on him, right above his chest to be exact then he felt his arm wrapped tightly around the person's waist.

Camilo felt like he stopped breathing for a second when he saw your peaceful expression, your head above his chest and your arm around his torso.

Holy madre of arepa- Camilo panicked inwardly.

He tried to move away from you, but you only clung to him everytime he tried to lift your arm and it caused the heat to crawl up to his face when you snuggled to his chest.

He did his best to ignore the crazy beating of his heart and resorted to place his palm against your forehead, a wave of relief washed over him when your skin felt warm on his hand. Your temperature finally got back to normal.

But he couldn't ignore the growing heat on his face, he need to get away from your embrace because he felt like his heart would explode any minute now.

A knock startled the shapeshifter, his heart beating faster at the thought of someone seeing you snuggled towards him adorably.

"Camilo. I know that you're awake, it's time for breakfast and the [L/n]s will arrive soon so make yourself presentable!" He heard his sister's voice from the other side of the glowing door.

He sighed in relief when she didn't try to open his bedroom door, he glanced back at your sleeping form and he grumbled under his breath because he don't have the heart to wake you up when you look like you're having a good dream.

"Alright! Just give me a few minutes!" He called out, shifting from your side again.

He heard an audible squeak before the sound of heels clacking against the tiles sounded distant until it completely went out of his hearing range.

He released another sigh, his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he thought how to get away from your embrace without disturbing your sleep.

Whatever! Just roll over and do it fast! Camilo encouraged himself internally, he got ready to roll away but you moved arm away from his torso.

You rolled to your back, pulling his yellow blanket to your body before snuggling your head further into the pillow.

Camilo somehow felt disappointed that you moved away from him but it's what he wanted in the first place so he just sat up on his bed, ruffling his dark and curly hair out of frustration.

How did I even managed myself to fall asleep right next to her? Camilo groaned and walked over towards his dresser.

He pulled out his usual attire and walked to towards the empty room inside his bedroom, he glanced at your sleeping form on his bed before walking inside.

He quietly closed the door then he quickly changed his clothes as he did his best to look presentable, he looked to the mirror and examined his appearance.

His lips pursed while staring at his reflection, the familiar feeling of anxiety creeping up to his chest as he stared longer back to himself from the mirror. He averted his gaze and gathered his dirty clothes before walking back out of the room.

His eyes automatically went back to look at you, he wasn't expecting you to be awake but it still disappointed him when his eyes just collided with your snuggling form on his blanket.

He sighed for who knows how many times that morning and finally threw the dirty clothes to the basket right beside his dresser, he grabbed his ruana from the back of the chair.