[29]

"Mija!" Pepa physically brightened up when she saw Camilo help you go down the wooden cart which made her quickly sprint towards you.

"Mami—" Camilo got pushed aside by his mother who embraced his wife with so joy and excitement.

"I'm here too you know? And that's my wife, mami." The shapeshifter huffed, puffing his cheeks out as he pout to his mother's behavior towards you. He couldn't even leave a kiss on your face because you immediately got swarmed with his family.

Normally, Felix and Antonio will come out running to welcome him back if he was gone for a few days but to his surprise, they ran past him and the two of them quickly tackled your body with hugs.

Camilo is starting to get annoyed but when he heard your laugh, it quickly washed away and he could only adore you from behind his family as you smile and greet them with so much respect and adoration.

He let out a sigh, heart happily pounding inside his chest as he gripped the yellow ruana he's wearing while gazing at you with the look that his father would give to his mother.

"Why would you stand there like a lovesick teenager instead of walking over there to talk to your wife?" Mirabel's voice came from behind him which made him shift to you, mirabel and then back to himself.

He can hear Isabella's mocking laugh along with Mirabel's playful giggles from behind him.

"Haha. Very funny." Camilo turned around and glared at his primas before taking Mirabel's advice and walking over to you.

"Mami, I'm gonna take my wife with me back in our bedroom since I know she's exhausted." The shapeshifter wrapped his arm around your waist and flashed his parents a bright smile before guiding you back inside of Casita.

His hand tightened on your hips when you let out a muffled yawn, (color) eyes blinking slowly as you looked at the path ahead of you and he pulled you closer to him just incase you decided to fall asleep while walking.

"Did we sleep late last night?" Camilo asked, his brows furrowed in worry and guilt when he saw how tired you looked right now.

You shook your head and smile slightly, "No. I'm just really tired so you don't have to worry okay?"

He pursed his lips and sighed softly before nodding his head as hus response, he'll do your chores in the town for today and tomorrow since he did put a lot of strain in your body.

The door of his bedroom slammed open by Casita, you thanked the magical house for its assistance before the two of you stepped inside the room then Camilo guide you towards the large bed.

"Sleep for awhile, I'll ask Tia Julieta for some snacks." He stated while he helped you take off your traveling clothes.

He can feel his cheeks heating up as he take off the yellow ruana, his hand fumbled slightly while taking off your buttoned up shirt that was originally his but he lent it to you so you can cover the marks on your neck.

"Its just sad that these marks will have to heal." He murmured under his breath, his finger caressing your bruised skin before he felt a weak slap on his head.

"It's your fault for leaving too many. I wasn't planning to let them heal but you decided to be greedy and leave those in my skin where the other people can see." You let an annoyed huff.

"But that's the point— ow! Ow!" The shapeshifter flinched when he felt another slap in his head caused by you.

Your (color) eyes are squinted in a menacing glare towards your so called husband who is pouting infront of you like a child who lost his toy and candy.

"Are you for real— aish! Fine." You caved in, your hand leaving another slap in his shoulder which caused him to let out a pained yelp before you moved to the bed and slumped on it, the feeling of relief washing over the fatigue that you felt earlier.

Camilo let out a childish victory laugh as he gripped the yellow ruana in his hand, he stood up from the floor and crawled onto the bed and he leaned down on your face to pepper your face with kisses.

He love how you let out quiet giggles and sometimes snort while pushing him away weakly, you just sound so adorable for his ears and you look breathtaking for his eyes so who wouldn't want to make you smile? Only an idiot and trash wouldn't like that.

"Make sure to get enough rest before I bring you something to eat." Camilo stated.

He grabbed your head and leaned down, his lips latched into yours with a feverish kiss and he only deepened it more when you gripped his ruana.

He detached himself from yours, his eyes staring at your flushed expression with a closed eyes as you heaved a deep breath. You just looked so beautiful for him, everything you do, every expression and words seem to give him a boost of happiness.

He doesn't want to see you before but he don't know when it started, he just felt those little butterflies in his stomach, he found himself being eager to see your face and your unamused expression everytime he'll do something that makes you annoyed.

He leaned in again, unable to stop his urge to just stay there and entangle himself within yours, his lips touched yours again, more passionate and needy this time compared to the one earlier.

He let you returned the equal passion towards the kiss, his heart pounding with joy, love and pride as he deepened the kiss even more. He just have the urge to kiss you everytime and every chance he got, he can't help it because he's slowly getting addicted with your kisses.

Finally, he pulled away for oxygen, his hot breath collided with yours before a smile broke into his golden brown complexion causing for you to roll your eyes at him.

"Go and help our familia with chores in the town." You murmured and rolled to your side with your back facing him.

Camilo's brows furrowed, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him. The sudden loneliness and anxiety filled his chest when he thought of leaving you in his room and him going to town to do his chores.

He doesn't mind doing his own work but for some reason, the heaviness appeared in his chest, it was the same feeling when he didn't found you beside him back into the town where you two had your honeymoon.

"Camilo. I promise I won't go anywhere." Your voice bought him out of his inner turmoil and it caused him to frown even more, his arms around your waist only tightened as he buried his face on the back of your neck.

"Promise it.." He murmured against your skin.

"I promise, Camilo Madrigal." The tone on your voice sounded so sincere that it made his heart feel a little better.

"Seal it with a kiss?" The shapeshifter murmured innocently, his lips pursed as he tried the smile from forming.

"Seriously? You just kissed me a few minutes ago." You snapped, annoyance and bewilderment can be heard on your voice.

"Then I won't." He buried his face further in your neck which caused you to let out a frustrated groan before turning around.

You leaned in and placed your lips with soft ones, both of your lips molded perfectly with each other and it caused him to let out a happy yet startled noise.

You quickly pulled away and didn't even give him a chance to kiss back, "There. I sealed it with a kiss. That should be enough right?"

The shapeshifter could only pout at your snappy tone but nonetheless, it made him giddy and happy so he placed one more kiss on your lips then he let go of your waist and run out of his bedroom before you could scream profanities at him.

He went out of his bedroom with a happy and bright smile on his face, it was obvious that something good happened and everyone can see that.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Last chapter for this day, I might upload later at night but I'm not one hundred percent sure.

I hope y'all like this one!