[54]

"Are you sure that they're around here?" Dannia spoke to the little boy.

"Yes. Parce can smell their scent." Antonio replied curtly then he turned to his friend, "Isn't that right, Parce?"

The Jaguar only nod his head before lowering his gaze on the ground once more and Antonio smiled at this, "See? My friends don't lie."

Dannia let out a scoff and rolled her eyes, she turned her head to look at the other people that she brought with her.

"Luisa and Isabella, they're around the are so make sure to be on the look out." The woman instructed towards the two Madrigals who nodded their head and silently walked away from the group.

She turned her head to look at Julieta and Pepa, "Go back and take care of Casita."

It was just a simple task but to her, it isn't because Bruno Madrigal kept fighting off her ability, he's stubborn and doesn't want to be her puppet so he was locked inside his tower.

Dannia found it as annoying at first but as the time pass by, she came into a decision that the old man is useless and worthless for finding you so she let him rot alive inside his own tower.

"Parce found them!" Antonio chirped happily.

Dannia can feel the excitement creeping up to her chest as she lifted her hands up, "Move."

The Jaguar and the little boy run to the side, they soon stopped at the large boulder that rests beside the direction they all came from.

She raised an eyebrow because of their retreating figures then to ensure everything is according to her plan, she lifted the boulder beside the Jaguar and Antonio which floated above their head.

The boulder is quite large and it will surely crush the little boy and will kill him if it were to fall down on him. Although, Antonio didn't seem to mind what she did but the Jaguar started mewling loudly in worry.

"Now, where's my dearest little (name)?" She sang happily as she ignored the cries of the animal behind her before the large chunk of dirt got lifted in the air caused by her ability.

Camilo had pushed Mirabel and Dolores behind him as soon as the dirt above them start to shake, you moved away from the Madrigals and shook your little sisters awake.

You have already decided to yourself what you want to do, it doesn't matter if you had to risk yourself or the babies lives because your cousin only wanted you.

"Hey, mi amor." You called out to the shapeshifter that you had grown to love for the past few weeks.

Camilo furrowed his eyebrows and turned his attention on you, his eyes widened in shock,  he opened his mouth to speak when he saw that you were at the farthest corner of the cave along with your little sister.

"W-what are you planning to do?" The shapeshifter asked, uncertainty and nervousness evident on his voice as he took a step forward to you but you shook your head, firmly and obviously doesn't want him to go closer to you.

Dolores and Mirabel had to grip his arms to pull him back, they know what you're about to do so you could only send them a thankful smile before turning your attention back to your husband.

Your [color] eyes filled with adoration and love as you stared at his trembling and hunched posture.

"Keep it in mind that I love you so much, alright? Even though you were annoying and persistent, you still managed to steal my heart." You breathed out as you gripped your stomach with a sad smile on your face since you know that your babies will have to say goodbye to their daddy.

"Our babies surely love you as much as I do, you're a good husband and I'm sure that you're a father too." You stated, "We would want for you to live on so please, after all this, try to visit us sometimes okay?"

The tears on your husband's eyes rolled down on his freckled cheeks, the ground shook harder then a blinding light erupted from the large hole, above all of you.

Camilo couldn't comprehend what was happening, your smiling face is the only thing that he can see right now, the worried voices of his family turned deaf to his ears as your words rang loudly inside his mind.

"(Name)! If you don't want them to die then you better come out!" Dannia called out from above.

Irisia gripped your arm weakly, her legs trembling under her weight but she's determined to protect you at all cost.

"Shush, we're going together." You murmured quietly while pulling your sister closer to you.

Your little sister relaxed slightly before she slumped against you, her left arm was wrapped around your shoulder to keep herself steady with her other hand gripping the clothing infront of your stomach.

Without wasting anytime, you covered yourself and your sister with a strong gust of wind. It circled around the two of you and the effect of it on your body immediately kicked in.

Irisia got into her position to give you some energy, she knew that your decision is already set in stone, she knew that she couldn't change your mind no matter what she do or say so she can only support you from the back.

Although, her heart ached at the thought of you sacrificing yourself and the life of the unborn babies inside you. You're sacrificing three people for the safety of your husband's family.

You're so selfish.. Irisia frowned before starting to heal the wound inside your body, But that's what makes you a strong and independent woman because you know when is the right time to sacrifice anything, just to keep everyone safe.

Dannia smiled widely when she saw the familiar orbital wind of your ability, "Finally! I thought I have to kill Antonio for you to come out!"

The wind around you and your sister dispersed, but she only saw Irisia panting and sweating while she's on her knees.

A sharp and painful sting came from behind her head, her eyes widened when she saw the familiar trail of ice on the ground and she immediately knew that it was you who did it.

Your ability allowed you to push Antonio and his companion away from the boulder since attacking Dannia from behind would cause her to drop everything that she lifted back to their place.

"Take the Madrigals away from here!" You instructed to your little sister.

Irisia nodded her head, a determined expression on her face as she let herself get eaten by her own fire. 

You knew that your little sisters have their own way for teleportation so you trusted the life of the magical family within her hands, taking them away from your spot would take some time but it will be enough to let you kill your own blood related cousin.

The consequence of this is,

Killing yourself and the babies in the process.