[01]

The sound of the wind blew harshly outside your home can be heard, the trees rustling nearby while the uncomfortable silence dawned upon you and your family.

"I take it that all of you know about [Name]'s marriage?" Your father started, dark brown eyes glancing around the table.

"Yes, uncle." Dannia, the oldest granddaughter of the [Last name], answered for the others.

You couldn't talk and you absolutely didn't want to, you just want to get this discussion over with but you knew that it would take long before that happens.

"Papa—" Irisia, your younger sister, called out.

"No. Your sister already agreed to this marriage so I don't want to hear anymore objection." Your father stated strictly.

Both of your younger sisters looked at you pain and sadness on their eyes, brimming with tears and a frown etched on their faces.

"[Name] doesn't deserve this treatment, she need to marry the man or woman she loves—" Wisteria, the fifth granddaughter and your cousin spoke up.

"I already said no! One more objection and all of you will be sleeping outside the house tonight!" Your father yelled out, teeth gritting with each other as his eyes glared harshly towards the young women in the room.

You pursed your lips, eyebrows furrowing at the sudden raise of your father's voice. You hate it when he gets mad, he's always aggressive and hostile when he's in a bad mood.

"Now, tomorrow morning, me and [Name] will leave so we can meet the Madrigals." His voice is calm, but his expression said otherwise.

The wind got harsher and almost make the trees around your house,  crash down on the ground, you had to calm yourself since you didn't want to cause another hurricane just because you are not feeling good.

Wind and ice are your gift.

You're the strongest amongst the grandchildren that's why your father wanted you to marry a man from a magical family, his focus would always be on you and he never let you out of his sight for more than an hour unless you're taking a bath, dressing up and sleeping.

You grew up to wanting to make your parents proud so they'll finally look at your worth, your hard work and your true self but [F/n] did not want to focus on those things. He cared about the family reputation on the public.

Your [color] eyes glanced at Wisteria who held your hand, she caressed the back of your palm to calm your nerves.

"It's getting late, go to your rooms and sleep." [F/n] stated, standing up from his seat then walking out of the dining room.

All of you were quiet while making your way towards the second floor, where all the grandchildren's bedroom was located.

"I'm sorry." Dannia whispered, the rest of the granddaughters could only smile bitterly, including you.

"I should get you out of here, sis." Jasmine, your youngest sister stated, her [color] eyes staring at yours with so much sadness.

You stayed quiet but you made sure that you gave her a smile.

Walking inside your own bedroom, the door behind you closed on its own. Your shoulders dropped dejectedly and the tears that you were holding back finally fell from your eyes.

You cried silently, the tears that fell from your eyes turned into an ice. Your room slowly got covered with thick layers of snow. The snow shards surrounded your body as they all float around messily.

You're doing this for your sisters. You mused in your mind, eyes stinging as more tears rolled down on your cheeks.

You didn't want them to get married with a stranger so you sacrificed yourself. You frowned.

It was true, you were planning to leave the house after your eighteenth birthday but your father surprised you by threatening to put your sisters' on the front line in the war.

Yes, war.

The [Last name] family is full of powerful generation that got even stronger as the years went on, they use their gifts to serve in war, to assist the other counties' greedy wishes.

That's the reason why you wanted to leave, but how can you do it when he threatened to kill them by putting them on the front liners in war?

You love your little sisters so much, they were your lights along with your little cousins in the dark and gloomy household, they're your allies in the harmless pranks that the three of you would pull to the angry townsfolk.

Your town is the complete opposite of Encanto.

It was full of dark, gloomy, snarky and aggressive people, they always act like barbarians and hooligans with each other, they would pick a fight to whoever they want whenever they want.

Your attention turned to the frozen window, the glass has a little cracks in it caused by the strong and harsh wind outside, you felt bad because you'll most likely make a hurricane appear on the town but you couldn't help it, the brooding thoughts only boost the harsh wind.

"Happy thoughts.. Happy thoughts.." You murmured while taking deep breathes in and deep breathes out.

It's the breathing exercise that Wisteria teach you, she's the calm and composed granddaughter amongst all of you.

Her gifts are water and force field which probably explained how she got a calming presence.

Jasmine got earth and empathy as her gifts, the second gift made you feel bad for her. She can feel the strongest emotion of her family member that's why she's always quiet, she'd rather walk away instead of taking away their negative emotions.

Irisia got fire and thunder, her aggressive and short-tempered nature are connected with her gift, she's often seen with fire spreading at the edge of her hair. The thunder would occasionally land on the ground outside their town everytime she's in a bad mood.

Dannia got the positive charged gravitation while her twin brother got the negative charged gravitation, the two complete the other.

Raph got super speed, he often use his gift to annoy his sister- wisteria as his entertainment.

You jumped on your bed when you heard a loud thunder hitting the ground, "Goodness.. What got her in a bad mood now?"

The tears on your cheeks had already dried and turned into a sparkling piece of ice, you often find the little pieces adorable but it also made you sad because it reminds you why you were crying in the first place.

"Oh mama.. I wish that you're still here with us.." You whispered, your voice cracking at the end of your statement.