[57]

The loud chirping of the birds outside of your window mixed with the loud beeping of your alarm clock and the obnoxious yell of your little sisters had woken you up.

"Sis! If you don't get your ass off the bed then we'll be late for our graduation ceremony!" The familiar snarky voice of Irisia can be heard at the other side of the door.

"Calm down! It's not even seven am yet! We have plenty of time." Jasmine spoke calmly before opening the door to your bedroom.

Irisia was about to bark another remark but stopped when she saw the tears rolling down your cheeks.

You are staring at them with wide eyes, shock, joy and bewilderment can be seen behind those [color] eyes of yours. Your lips was left agape and a few hiccups escaped from you as you continued to cry hardly.

Jasmine and Irisia didn't waste anytime to run to your side and grasped your hands to stop you from crying.

The two of them let out a yelp when you wrapped your arms around their body tightly before burying your face on Irisia's shoulder and crying even louder.

"What's wrong, [name]?" Your little sister asked, worry and panic dripping from her voice.

"Are you hungry? You fell asleep last night after you went back to school so we didn't wake you up for dinner." Jasmine stated in panic as she hugged back to your embrace.

You couldn't let out any noise except from the loud wail, your lips couldn't form any word and you couldn't say anything.

The heaviness and painful aching in your chest is overpowering you right now, your heart felt so heavy and it felt like it was broken into a million pieces.

"Please! I want to hear you say I love you one more time!"

The familiar voice of a man echoed at the back of your mind and it only made your cries louder, you don't know why you were acting like this, but you felt like you just went through something traumatizing and painful.

Your body trembled out of fear and you were more than thankful that your little sisters let you cry out your heart until you're okay.

You let out a couple of quiet sniffles, your eyes are red and puffy but the heaviness on your chest got a little better. Jasmine and Irisia both looked at each before leaning in to you and placed a kiss on your cheeks.

"We don't know what happened—" Irisia smiled reassuringly.

"— But we just want to let you know that it's all a bad dream, okay?" Jasmine finished her big sister's statement.

The two of them gave you a large and cheerful smile before engulfing your body with another warm and comforting hug which caused for the three of you to fall down on your bed.

A light laugh erupted from your chest causing for the heaviness to fade away.

"In that life, I will find you and marry you."

Your smile falter a little bit when you heard the familiar voice of a man, you blinked slowly because the tears came back again but you didn't want to cry again.

You inhaled sharply and sat up.

"Let's get ready for today." You stated with a small smile on your face.

Irisia and Jasmine nodded their head and raced each other out of your bedroom, they left the door open and you had to stand up to close it so you can fix yourself for your graduation day.

"We'll start all over again. I don't care how long it will take because I would continue to look for you all over the world."

The tears gathered at the corner of your eyes and you ended up gripping the doorknob to stop yourself from crying.

The voice at the back of your head sounded so hurt and broken that it kept making your chest heavy with guilt and sadness. You don't know why it's affecting you so much but you didn't want to have it ruin your special day.

"So please.. Let us meet again, mi amor.."

You slammed your head on your door gently, the tears escaped your from your eyes once more and you can't seem to stop it.

Why does the voice have to affect you this much? Why does it have to be this heartbroken and painful? Why does the voice haunted you in your dream? And why does the voice sound so familiar for you?

All the unspoken questions had been left unanswered as you continued on with your day.

The pain, the sorrow and the anguish it gave you had been buried deep down to your heart to stop the unwanted sobs from resurfacing.

You don't know why it gave you such nightmares but it left you hopeless and empty because,

Your heart kept yearning for someone.

[ E N D ] —