22: Said Health Kick

I woke up in a flash. The first thing that hit me was an airy feeling. Then there was the headache. The overwhelming feeling of fatigue followed almost immediately. I breathed out slowly while opening my eyes. I already knew I wasn't in my apartment by the feel of this bed.

I made a silent groan before looking around. Lastly, I looked at the lucky guy. At least he's cute, I thought to myself. The way his arms were secured around my waist let me know he was going to be a tough one to dodge.

I spotted my phone on the nightstand and grabbed it. I know I was with Cherry last night. The least I could do was check if she was okay. Thankfully I had a message.

Dean: I picked up Cherry. She wanted to let you know she's good. Don't do anything messy.

"Too late." I looked back at the guy peacefully sleeping and slowly eased out of his grip. Clingmaster 47 pulled me back to his chest making me burst into frustration. My second attempt was futile so I tried to slide out instead of moving around his arms.

As I slid out, I moved a body-pillow in my place. It proved to work well when he cuddled with the pillow instead. I quickly gathered the clothes I was wearing last night and hurried out of the room. Just as I was about to head out the door, the door knob began to jiggle.

Before I shat my pants, I ran back into the guy's room and opened his window. "Fucᴋ," I cursed. The fire escape would be a long drop. I turned back around. He was staring at me. "Well hello there."

"Chris? Are you up?" The sound of a girl's voice carried down the hall.

"Please tell me that's not your girlfriend." He offered me a weak smile. "I'm going to hell, aren't I?" Before I was even given a chance to jump, the girl burst into the room. The smile on her face fell once she caught sight of me. "Out of all the guys in the world," I mumbled.

"And who are you?"

"Apparently I'm a mistress now because you're boyfriend couldn't keep it in his pants." I glared at the guy caught in a terrible situation.

"You had sex with her?" She all but yelled.

"No. I swear we didn't."

"That explains why I don't feel anything down there. For a second I thought you had a small package." I seemed to have bruised his ego.

"Then why are you with this whore?"

"Whoa! Let's not slut shame now." I motioned to the girl. "I didn't do anything wrong. I'm innocent. You're boyfriend, who by the way is a piece of shit, took me here. I don't even remember last night at all." My statement seemed to have angered her because she began to advance towards me. The only thing going off in my mind was jump. So I did. I smirked at the girl once I stuck the landing.

~∞~

"I'm done with drugs. I promise this time. All the crazy things happen to me." Carter and Kyle were too busy laughing to ask me if I was okay. The girl met me in the parking lot and tried to fight me.

"Did it hurt?"

"I feel like she slapped my face with a sack of rocks." My cheek was red with a hint of yellow. "My face is far too precious."

"This is hilarious."

"Laugh at my misery." I held onto the bag of ice on my face. "Why do girls always fight the other woman anyway? It's not their fault. Why do we blame the girls?"

"We live in a misogynistic world. It will always be the woman's fault." Kyle answered.

"And that, my friend, is why you are my best friend."