37: Said Hostility

"I fucᴋing hate you. So fucᴋing much." I was worn out and tired. And most importantly, ready for round three. Apparently, I was the only one.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"No, you're going to stay here and finish what you started you asshole."

"Someone gets hostile when their horny." He kissed my nose before rolling out of bed with what's mine. Damn, I sound possessive as hell. The door to the bathroom shut and I was left to try and collect myself. On my own.

I got out of bed and shrugged on one of the complimentary robes in our room. The plush feel made me feel posh, and almost distracted me from my strictly dickly thoughts.

The knocks on my door, however, did have an effect on my thoughts. The only thought that came to mind was that someone filed a noise complaint, and I would honestly understand. I unlocked the door without checking the peep hole. Sue me.

"Do I have the wrong room?"

"Depends on who you're looking for."

"Carter Shaw."

"You've got the right room. He's in the shower right now though." I ignored the way her eyes analyzed my outfit, almost like she was judging me.

"Damn. He already got laid. Didn't he just get here?" I heard her mumble something that sounded along the lines of hoping his girlfriend doesn't find out.

"What do you mean you hope his girlfriend doesn't find out?"

The brunette began laughing. "He didn't tell you? He's such a tool sometimes." She shook her head. "He has a girlfriend back home. I hope you didn't get too attached."

"But I'm his..." I looked at her, then at the bathroom door. Leaving the girl at the door, I marched into the bathroom, swinging the curtain to one side. "Who is this other bitch you've been hiding from me?"

"What the hell Bailey? It's cold as hell. You're gonna freeze my balls off."

"I could care less. Who is this other bitch?"

"What are you talking about?"

"There's a girl at the door who just told me that you have a girlfriend back home. Who the hell is she?" My jaw was tight, hands at the waist while I narrowed my eyes searching for any truth in his eyes. He turned the water off, wrapping a towel around his waist. "You never answered my question."

He simply breezed past me, heading towards the door. "Of course it would be you," he said once he reached the door.

"Carter!" She hugged him which made me feel vaguely uncomfortable.

"Lee. What did you tell her?"

"That you had a girlfriend back home. You can't just bang the first girl you see. That's called cheating." She looked at me with an apologetic look.

Carter took in a deep breath. "Lee, this is Bailey."

Realization dawned on her and she screeched, "You brought her!" Lee began jumping up and down. "I've heard so much about you." I was engulfed in a hug, faster than I could decipher what was going on before me. "I'm sorry. I thought he wasn't going to bring you. But he did."

"I'm still lost."

"I'm too uppity, aren't I?" She took a breath before composing herself. "I'm Lee, Carter's sister. It's nice to put a face to your name. Way prettier than what I would've thought."

"So there's no other bitch?" I glanced at Carter who shook his head.

"Sorry about that. Dammit, I said sorry again. Sorry." She cursed loudly. "Anyway, I originally came to speak to you, but since Bailey's here, I can tell you both."