35: Said Morals

A/N: So apparently the chapter deleted by itself... weird, but here it is again. Thank you for over 100K reads, and I'm sorry I couldn't upload anything in the month I disappeared. School comes first... but here it is... VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

P.S. If you read that I changed the destination (which I did while I was awake at 3 in the morning, sleep deprived) I changed my mind. Sleepy me might be mad, but awake me wants the destination wedding to be Hawaii.

ENJOY!

***

It's so typical to wake up in the morning to a phone or an alarm. Mine was the former, and my fatigue from last night's shift made me want to wait out the call and fall back asleep.

I patted the drawer next to me before finding my phone and picking it up.

"I swallowed." I should've ignored the call, I told myself. "Hello," Talia asked since I was still silent.

"It's eight in the fucᴋing morning. Who the hell has sex this early?"

"I was horny. Sue me, but did you hear me? I swallowed, Bailey."

"Spare me of your freakiness."

"I'm not trying to vent about my sex life. I'm saying this because I'm pregnant." She said. I was still quiet. "My OB/GYN won't pick up the damn phone. What if she tastes her own dad's semen? That's incestual. Bailey!"

I broke out in silent laughter. "And people say I'm bad. I don't know what to tell you, but I do know that it's supposed to be high in protein, so congratulations. You have a body builder in your stomach."

"Fucᴋ you," and she hung up. I stared at the phone before setting it back down. I was about to go back to sleep, but the bed stirred, and I knew I'd be up for good.

"Good morning beautiful." Trying not to melt at the sound of his gravelly voice, I spun, facing Carter.

"You're so lame," I spoke.

The sound of his laugh filled me with happiness. Damn, I'm whipped. "My subconscious told me not to say it. I didn't listen." He pulled me closer to him, and I tucked my face into his chest. "What time did you get in this morning?"

"Four." I croaked, my voice getting heavier as my eyes drooped shut. Thankfully, he let me sleep, and when I woke up hours later. The bed was empty. Guessing it was around noon, I got out of bed and meandered my way towards the bathroom. My face still has remnants of makeup I was too lazy to take off.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I headed towards the kitchen. Empty. I dug in my pocket for my phone and found three texts waiting for me.

Carter: please pack

Carter: leaving Friday

Carter: your probably sleeping, but when you wake up pack

I rolled my eyes before swiping my keys and made the decision to stop by Talia's. I needed food and she loved to cook. It was a match made in heaven.

The drive was slower than usual because LA traffic was the worst than life itself.

I wasn't surprised when James answered the door. "It seems like I haven't seen you in so long." I mentioned this as I walked in straight passed him.

"Too bad we couldn't keep it that way." He muttered.

"James, what did I tell you about being nice?" Talia appeared from the kitchen, greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry. It's nice to see you Bailey."