3: Said Superior

The second worst thing that comes close to waking up with a hangover is waking up on the couch. Your neck is in pain and you feel like you slept on a pile of bricks. "Fuck this!" I groaned loudly while stretching my arms high above my head. The guys were still sleeping. I tip toed to the kitchen to make my morning tea. I bet Kyle loaded his cabinet with some for me.

Low and behold, there it was. Sadly, it was on the top shelf and we all know I can't reach that high. I took a deep breath before climbing on top of the counter to get to the shelf. "Success," I whispered in victory. Now, all I had to do was get down.

"Well isn't this interesting." I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, not that I could anyway. I was literally stuck. I was afraid if I moved I would fall onto the ground and die. I couldn't die yet because I haven't called Turner back.

"Just get me down please." I said bluntly. Carter grabbed my waist steadying me on the ground. "Now that wasn't so hard." I released myself from his grip and grabbed the kettle in a bottom cabinet, much to my advantage. After filling it and sitting it on the stove, I waltzed back in the living room to get my phone.

It was nine in the morning. My shift was at ten today because I was leaving early. That sucked. "Psst! Kyle!" He didn't move. "Kyle!" I slapped his face a little before his eyes flashed open. He scowled when he saw me. "I need a towel."

"It's in my closet." He grumbled before rolling over. I replied with a sassy face before marching to his room. It was still unpacked, boxes in every corner of the room. I grabbed a towel and took a quick shower. After brushing my teeth, I grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt from Kyle's closet before making a call.

"What do you need now?"

"Garrett, oh how I've missed you. I need a favor." I asked as I came back down the hallway. Sam and Carter were awake watching the morning shows. I fumbled around in the kitchen while trying to steady my phone between my ear and shoulder.

"What's in it for me?" His tone turned suggestive quickly. I smirked at this. Garrett had no idea who he was messing with.

"Anything for you and you certainly know I keep my promises." I matched his tone making it a little more seductive. The line was silent before he spoke again.

"What's the favor?" I smiled in satisfaction.

"I need you to get me a back up uniform." I begged. Garrett was like a manager or some shit where he controls stuff.

"Why don't you have yours?"

"Because I'm not exactly home right now." I trailed off. "Please Garrett. I'll even wash it. I promise."

"Fine."

"Great. Have it ready when I get there." I hung up before her could say anything. I poured my tea into a portable cup and sipped on it as I walked back into the living room.

"You are a vixen and you use it to your advantage." Kyle shook his head in disgrace.

"It's sad. You guys need to step up your game to catch up with me. It is far too advanced for you guys to catch up though." I bragged.

"Stop lying." Carter interjected. "You know I'm way better at this than you are."

"I don't have time for your bullshit." I raised my hand before turning to Sam. "Does Ashley have some type of shoe I could borrow?"

"Check under my bed." My ears perked up.

"If y'all aren't having sex then why is she taking off her shoes in your room? Does she collapse onto your bed after a long day?" I taunted. I was having way too much fun.