38: Said Communication

I wasn't surprised to see Liane encouraging the male stripper grinding on her. It seemed like something she would do and here she was, throwing dollar bills on the guy.

The women's club renowned for their extravagant bachelorette parties didn't disappoint one bit. The open bar helped my review. "Bailey, you look like you could use one."

"I'm fine watching." I held on tight to my wine glass, growing weary when I saw Lee whisper something into the guy's ear. Then, I was lifted into the air and planted on the chair Lee was once on. I vaguely heard someone yell, Get this on video! "Wait! I can't drop the wine!"

Rissa plucked it out of my hand before returning to her spot.

Then the music started.

"Dear God," I breathed. "Don't make this uncomfortable for me."

Now, I know. She's a sex addict, why the hell is she afraid of a lap dance? I'll show you why I was scared of a lap dance.

"No! No! It's too big." I cringed, shrinking further in my seat. The dancer didn't seem to get the message. "I'm done. Somebody switch with me."

The music slowed. "What the hell Bailey?"

"That is unnatural." I said pointing at the cause of my discomfort. "Is it real?"

"All me babe." I shuttered and got out of the seat.

"Look what you did. You hurt his feelings."

"He's got a big ego. He'll be fine." I stumbled off the platform as Lee pushed another one of her girlfriends up there. Unlike me, she seemed to be having the time of her life.

I shuffled towards the bar, getting another refill of my drink, before joining Rissa off to the side with another girl who I had gotten to know over the course of the night. "I've never seen someone run from the dick in person," Rissa said.

"Shut up. That was completely unnatural. It scared the complete shit out of me," I replied while shoving her.

"You'd think Carter was that big by the size of his ego." Jane, who I was warming up to, snidely commented.

"I'm not going to talk about that." I said while sipping on my liquor.

"She's turning red!" They laughed while I tried to stop sending hints.

The night progressed with more drinking games. After the strippers left, we moved on to party games including the infamous Pin the Macho on the Man. It was safe to say that we suck at that game.

Luckily, the hostess, Liane's best friend, pulled out a rather inappropriate wheel game. By round three, I had already kissed a bald man's head, ordered a round for our table, and got a random to sign my boobs.

"Bailey's turn." I carefully made myself over to the wheel, and made sure to spin it with all my might.

"Oh, Carter's gonna be so jealous." Lee said.

"Well damn." I said when I saw what the wheel landed on. "Pucker up Liane."

~∞~

Rissa, Jane, and I were a giggle fest when we got out of the elevator. "I hope Anna's with her grandparents tonight." Jane said.

"Oh she is. I wouldn't want my little girl to see her mother like this. My hangover is going to be hell in the morning."

We reached my door first. "Send me the pictures please.I want to visual proof of my escapades." After I gave Jane my number, they headed down the hall.