Chapter Two||Finally Convinced

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person.

You're awoken by the sound of falling items, crashing from out side your door. Eyes slowly adjusting to the new found light, your squinting as you attempt to sit up while you're half asleep.

More noise was heard from down stairs, unknowing the time of day it look as if it was still sunrise.
Ignoring the continuous crashes from the bottom floor, you reached for you phone. Still left in your back Jean pocket, must've forgotten entirely about it.

You turned on the small device to see the time appear at the top, stating it was now 6:30 and whoever the hell was up at this time was a sociopath.

You swung your feet off the bed to touch the soft carpet lining. You stood up and made your way down stairs to see who the fuck was up at this time. To find the familiar grey hair poking up from the kitchen counter.

"Uncle?" You called out, the person in question heard the familiar tone of your voice, now standing up to face you.
You sighed and managed to must up a smile from somewhere. He's always been like this, how could you forget?

He was still in a suit stained in oil and dirt. With those same green orbs so similar to Ethan's, but skin and hair with added on age. Ethan looks exactly like him when he was younger. He therefore smiled at you "Morning y/n I apologise for waking you" you could never forget that smile, everytime ethan smiles you're met with the same face.

He placed a pan down on the counters surface. "I was trying to make you two breakfast but got side tracked by Ethan's attempt at putting dishes away."

"Did he stuff them in their again?" You asked "afraid so, when I went to open up the bottom shelf I was greeted with pans and dishes of all sorts!" He laughed with a slight frustrated tone in his voice.

Ethan wasn't one to do things correctly, you remember growing up he used to do things what made you question his thought process.

"That's okay I'll lend you a hand" you both chuckled as you both cleaned up the mess.

"We could eat at mega pizza plex for lunch" he mention glancing over to you as you place a dish into the correct place.

"Sure, as long it's not pizza" you ate that so much growing up, it really grossed you out now.

"Thank goodness we have more than that now!" He patted your H/L H/C. Ö

You grinned at him as you both finished placing away dishes. You sigh from Ethan's idiotness, that's ethan afterall you can't say you don't love the dumbass of a little brother.
He was exactly like a little brother even at the age of Twenty, things won't ever change.

Snapping out of your thought your uncle said " We've been looking for a robotics engineer recently.. and since you've come back, I mean we could use you in the family bussiness. Ethan usually does the day shift and sometimes nights." Here we go, you knew this was gonna happen. He was gonna make you breakfast then try and convince you to accept the engineering job.

"Uncle I-" you were cut off by him "We would love to see you at work Y/N! Really, I've been too busy to fix the animatronic recently.." ah guilt trip you thought.
Ethan obviously spoke to him about you being unsure.

"It'll be so much help, plus you'll get paid of course" he smiled. After all this degree was a way to enjoy the things you love such as robotics, it was a choice of yours not a forced choice. Your uncle never realised your abilities until you were offered a scholarship in South Korea, the capital of the future you always thought.

I mean yoy would have a straight up job, maybe just for the mean time not forever of course.

You sighed and silence his rambling to make you stop feeling more guilty.
"Sure I will uncle, just for now" he grinned at you.

"Knew you would come through for us Y/N" he laughed "so how about f/f?"

Sure you smiled back. As you helped him make your f/f for breakfast. I guess it was a thank you from him. You were glad to atleast spend time with him.

Once you both finished cooking you both sat at the table eating your f/f.

"Would you be comfortably starting today?" He took a bite of his meal.

You swallowed a piece of your food sown the wrong pipe in surprise.
You coughed it back up quickly before stating
"T-today? Wait why today???"
That's why he wants to have lunch at the pizza plex that snivy old hag you thought.

"Well.. I'm sorry for such sort notice, you did just arrive, but one of the entertainers has has an issue with his system recently making us place him into decommission."

Ah well fuck. You mentally faceplam yourself.

"I see... okay then" you mustered up a smile he thanked you and you both continued to eat.

How fun.

Ethan ran down stairs smelling the amazing food, he poked his head out from the hall way revealing is messy hair and teddy bear pj's.

"I smelt something good, can I have some?" He looked at you both with puppy dog eyes.

You both laughed as he came over to look for left overs for him. "You can have some if you clean this kitchen up properly after wards" your uncle chuckled out. He groaned in annoyance and agreed, as he pulled up a seat and sitting down as he grabbed a plate and started helping himself.

You had to admit you missed this you thought with a smile forming at your mouth.

1024 words