Chapter Twenty-Eight||Gone.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov flashback sequence

You sat in the back seat of the small car. Head leaning up against the car door. You watched as rain pattered against the glass of the door, how each drop slid down the glasses frame.

Your eyes flicked towards the brunet who had been driving you. He seemed distressed. You peeked between the seats gaps. You watched how hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, how his eyes focused on the road in front of him.

Deciding to stay out of it you leaned back up against the cars door.

Second person pov

Waking up you find the puppet looming over you. You jumped from the sight.

"Fuck sakes Jack! Don't do that" you huffed. Jack frowned at your sudden out burst.

"Sorry.. I know you are a security animatronic but it dosent mean you need to stare me down in my sleep.." you laughed nervously.

Looking at your phone it was four in the morning. You rose up out of bed.
Your leave had officially ended, and now you had to go back to the plex.

Before stopping in your tracks, right Jack. "Uh I have to go to work?"

It tilted it's head in confusion, before figuring out you were gonna leave them alone!

They wrapped it's slender arms around you, refusing to let go. 

Of course it would do that.. You exhaled a long sigh.

'Wouldn't be so bad to take jack into work right?' You thought.

But then you didnt have a car, so sneaking a animatronic to work seemed impossible.

The puppet seemed to have been fiddling with one of your larger coats.
Then a idea popped in your head.

You finished getting ready for work, returning to your room to find Jack clothed in baggy clothing. A scarf and Hoodie to cover its masked face. 

"Good, I'm going to call us a uber" Jack gave you a confused look.

Then looking again at its height, it wouldn't fit... "Never mind.." you murmured. Jack just kept it's confused look. You exhaled a sigh, Your best bet was to walk really. It was still the morning, the sun hadn't risen, so you wouldnt have the animatronic go into panic, so it was perfect. Plus it was a security animatronic, if something were have to happened it would protect you as programmed. 

You opened the door, walking into the dark abyss the puppet trailing behind you, using your torch as light as you walked. Its been awhile since you been to work, as well being awhile since you've seen the gator.  It wasnt like you didnt think about him often..

Although you wondered how he was, what he could be doing at each waking moment. Oh how that Kiss would replayed itself in your head. 

Ah thay fucker was getting to you, he even had the dencenty to avoid you!
Why are you thinking about him!? You groaned which startled the animatronic.

Your breath hitched, The chillu air kissed your skin causing you in zipping up your jacket. You kept your pace, Jack had made its way up beside you. They tapped on your shoulder giving you a concerned look.

"Don't worry I'm find.. just thinking"

They smiled and nodded.

Then you mind was brought to the other in needing animatronic.

What you would do with jack once you got there was still a wonder. Maybe the puppet could potentially stay at the plex? Would benefit the security staff after all. But then again the puppet has gotten so attached to you so quickly. Ever since you found it refused to let you leave its line of sight, as if it's programming was meant to protect you rather than the pizzarea it originally came from.

But then again how would Monty react to your newfound friend? Would he simply get along with the puppet or would he dislike it? Your eyes landed on the masked animatronic beside you, it was intrigued with the cars passing by. 

Eventually yous made it to the plex, Jack was astonished by the sight. It reminded you of your first reaction to it. Walking towards it, you paused. 

Fuck. 

You completely forgot something. 

Jack hates lighting. 

The mega pizza plex was like a fucken teenagers light stick party.

Pulling jack away from the main entrance you had to take a detour.

You dragged the confused animatronic to a back entrance, one what usually where the Fazbear company would unload their trucks.

Entering a small door near the large metal garage like door. The animatronic kept it's pace behind you.

Poor thing being dragged around.

When on entering the back area, it was dark, but lit up enough for you to see the path ahead. This made you turn off your flash light.

Hopefully from here you could enter into the utility tunnels, sneaking passed by any on guard staff. They will obviously question the tall stranger what happens to be a security animatronic in disguised.

Honestly you didn't exactly know what you were going to do with Jack, It's best to let things happen.

Adventuring down the hallway, you took a look at your phone once again. It was just about six.

Just on time.

Eventually you found your way to the utility tunnels using a short cut. Once you made it to parts n services,  something wasn't right.

Looking amongst the misplace boxes, messy desk. There was afew things missing.

Like your security tablet. The tablet was restricted to the parts n services room only. On special occasions allowed to be used outside if one of the upstairs tablets happen to be broken.

But you would've gotten a notified by Ethan via text but that seems to have not happen.

Searching for the lost device it wasn't showing up. You began to clean up the mess on the desk and organised the misplaced boxes.

While jack was curiously looking over the shut down endoskeletons.

Even after that the tablet was nowhere to be seen.

Before picking up another box, a second pair of foot steps entered the room. The animatronic what was once messing with a nearby endo skeleton came up beside you protectively. Glaring at whoever had just entered.

A females voiced called, startling you.

"Looking for this?" She cooed.

Word count 1092