Chapter Twelve||Computer

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov flashback sequence

You hugged your plush as you strode down a large hallway with lockers going down it, every few lockers would be a door leading to what yoy guessed to be a classroom.

Following behind a hand on your back, as if it's leading you somewhere.
The adult male stopped for a moment to only take your small delicate hand into his.

He smiled down at small you, you gave him a nervous one back. You were unsure of being here or atleast coming here but you felt safe and secure with him.

You both began to walk again, passing the same grey lockers again and here there kids who seemed to be your age maybe even abit older.

You tighten the grip on your plush, a new area you haven't yet explored was exciting to you but upmost scary.

You eventually both stopped at a wooden door, a window with white blinds on the other side of the glass. The glass surface had the word "Principal office" embedded in the glasses surface.

"Are you ready my fearless princess" he glanced down at you. You looked back up at him replying with a nod. He took the handle with his free hand and turned it. Letting the door swing open to reveal a room.

You shot up once more from the noise of your alarm. With a groan you turned it off.

You got out of bed, remembering the dream what you had. It was odd you don't remember being with that man.

And he looked nothing like your uncle. He started showing up after that incident in the part and service room a few days back. You checked the time, then glancing at your calendar.

You've been here for three weeks now. You had no idea why you thought you've been here long maybe life was just becoming slower.

After having a warm shower and getting into your washed and dried uniform. You ate some breakfast, Ethan was chow in down on his and your uncle. Well he wasn't there which you were used too of course.

The man always disappear to somewhere and you didn't know where exactly. You wondered where he was during these times. He wasn't anywhere in the pizza plex since you've been almost every in the large mall.

He never ate breakfast nor dinner with you two. Either way he always been like this but when you were younger you knew where he would hide. But this time you didn't know where he actually went during the day or night.

You snapped out of thought by Ethan struggling to scrub the dishes he had made. You stood up and went over and help the struggling brunet. Thank god he had you or he would be a goner.

As you both finished you both head to the pizza plex.

You walked through the large doors showing the ticket bot your security badge before entering.

You had to set up the newly ordered computer down stairs since erm.. you literally thrashed the shit out of it with a chair, Ethan wasnt pleased of course and you were still paying that thing off with small amounts being docketed from your pay.

And the dumbasses thought it would be a good idea for you to install the fucken thing. Had they completely forgotten that you launched a chair into the pervious one?

This was either a redemption for you to show you weren't destructive as the animatronic gator or someone wasn't using their brain.

You sighed as you entered the parts and services room. Your eyes gazed over the area. Boxes were neatly packed away this time and the desk seemed to have been tidy up since the last time you've been down here. Which sent shivers down your back, 'let's not look into those software codes again' yoy replied to your own thoughts with a nod in agreement.

Your eyes locked with a nearby brown box. It stood beside the protective cylinder.

'Here we go..' you thought

Time past as your set up the new and improved cylinder computer.

You found somewhat pride in your work. To be only be dragged back into reality in a shuffle behind you. You froze in fear, 'purple hand dude?' You thought as you turned around to find the tall animatronic gator looming over you. You let out a sigh of relief it washed over you as you smiled at the gator.

"No property smashing? How disappointing" he scoffed.

"Why would I do that now? I already am getting one computer taken out of my paycheck. Why would I need another be taken out aswell? I might aswell quit the job" You huffed.

"Fair point princess" he didn't aruge with you which was a surprise and a first.

You continue to set up the system etc.
The gator watched you over your shoulder he inch closer to you to witness whatever you may have been doing. It was mostly out of curiosity of course that's what he had convince him self for it to be.

After you had finished unaware of the gator behind you, you swung around your chair to find yourself face to face with the gator. He have you a suprised look before taking his eyes away from yours.

"Uhm.. sorry didn't see you there" you laughed nervously before he backed away.

"Sorry I was wondering when you would beat th-" you cut him off.

"For the last time, I am not breaking the computer Montgomery."
You told him sternly. He got the memo of your annoyance but found it adorable, he let out a laugh before backing away.

"I see I see calm your ass down" you gave him a glare before turning off the computer.

A/N I want to give you guys more monty time since thus is a monty x reader book not a follow the security breach storyline haha.. even knowing I love to write outside plot. I've figured out the ending but I need to fill in the spaces in between so monty time it is ;D.

Word count 1066