Chapter Eleven||Her.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd pov flashback sequence.

It was wet cloudy day, rain pattered on the window glass. You watched how it would pour off slowly in drops off the glass. It was could to touch,every little while you would draw things such as faces portraits on the cold surface using the steam what build up on it. Then once again blowing it away with your hot breath. You were sitting beside a window in a long sofa, face turned to the window, not how you would sit on a seat but you were bored and decided to pass time by doing this.

Foot steps crept up behind you, you were aware who it was. The person sat down beside you with a soft chuckle.

"What are you drawing sunshine?"
He hummed, intrigued by your mini drawings on the window.

"Nothing really" you replied back in a bored tone and a huff.

"Well since you're doing nothing want to have some hot chocolate? It's got marshmallows."

Your little head poked up, your five year old brain could never say no to hot chocolate and mash mallows. It wasn't something you could pass easily. You turned around to be met with a brown wooden coffee table, on top a white mug with the words "mornings.." in speech quotes.

You rushed at grabbing the mug before jumping back in yelp by the heat of it.
You heard another chuckle.

You looked up to see a man with dark brown hair with blue orbs. He smiled at you softly and took your sore small hands in his.

"Becareful my dear, it's hot. It has hot in the name of it of course" he smiled and you gave him one back. He rubbed your hands softly and soothly "pain pain go away" he chanted in a soft tone. You giggled from his words. He then proceeded to give you one squeeze of a hug and kiss your head.

You hugged him back feeling his warmth. You felt safe with him and warm with him. He rubbed your shoulder as you leaned into the man. You felt your eyes become heavy to only lean in more towards the warmth.
You closed your eyes as he held you closer to him and hushed you to sleep.

Once closing your eyes a purple shaped rabbit waved at you with a large grin pulling up across his face.

You shot up from the sound of your alarm, your h/l h/c everywhere.
You let out a soft yawn along with a big stretch. You had no idea what your brain was doing to you since dreams are never so familiar. Or creepy.. you shivered from last bit of it.

Your head hurt too much from the thought of it. You got out of bed aware of the pervious day.

Questions only fogged up your mind, 'What was with hand? The rabbit? The corrupted text??

You shook your head and decided to just ignore the weirdness for now. This was all nonsense. And your meeting with freddy and chica and montys sudden intrusion. But apart from that it wasn't strange, these animatronics were so mean and harsh towards eachother. Not even freddy trusted chica to tell her what had happen in parts and services.

You remembered you hadn't met one more animatronic, when they had performed the first day you came you saw a wolf on the drums. Also monty mentioned her after his tantrum when he spoke to you.

You might aswell meet her maybe she won't be as bad as chica, freddy or monty. Maybe not monty on that list but you had to admit he is an asshole at times just like he was programmed to be.

You decided to have an hot shower then you changed back into your uniform which you happily washed and dried when you came home thankfully.

You brushed your h/l h/c before tying it back (if possible if not style it)

You made your way down stairs to not find ethan anywhere. 'Odd, he was always down here waiting before five am'. You thought before taking out your phone and requesting a drive from an uber.

When the car had arrived you got in, the uber drive bringing up the map of the location where you needed to be.

Once you go there you stepped out of the car thanking the driver before closing the door shut and making your way towards the pizza plex.
Still not seeing ethan van anywhere in the car park. Instead it was a blue smallish car what sat beside the building. Yoy lifted a brow in confusion before entering the plex.

You made your way to the main security office to find a blonde hair woman along side liam the security/work mate you've gotten to know the past few weeks or months..? You didn't happen to look at the date anymore. You shook off the thought and went over to the two.

"Ah y/n! It's nice to see you" the tanned boy gave you a small smile. 'Right the accent I keep forgetting' you thought along with an internal laugh.

"Vanessa this is Y/N she's our robotics engineer, Y/N this is Vanessa she's our new security guard" he motioned to the green eyed female. She stood up and came towards you. Something felt off about her "nice to meet you y/n" she smiled before giving out her hand for you to shake it.

To not seem rude you took her hand and shook it "it's lovely to meet you too Vanessa, hope liam isn't giving you any trouble" you chuckled awkwardly, Liam poking his head up giving you a pouty look. She let go of your hand, you followed suit.

'Definitely something off with this girl.."

"Don't worry he isn't, we were having a conversation on guests expirence. He mentioned a time you had got bitten by a fellow fan of one of the entertainers" she snickered. You shot a glare at Liam which now was shrinking down trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yes and that was the last time I'm ever receiving fan girl rabies" you gave another awkwardly chuckle.

Vanessa went back to liam now sitting beside him once more. Liam had starting on a time when he was attacked by a hord of hungry children in one of the restaurants. They both laughed over it, while you placed or your belongings away.

You glanced back over at the two, Vanessa gave a glare with a familiar grin, you froze.

'There's something really wrong with this girl' you repeated to yourself mentally.

Word count 1155