Chapter Fourty-Six||Tied

(Just smashing out these chapters since I haven't posted in ages)

Second person pov.

"He's out of commission" those words rang in your head, tears pricking at your eyes. The animatronic only boomed in crazed laughter.

Sick.

"Why...?"

"Moonie didn't listen to his commands, which lead to his own termination!!~ Isn't that great!! Ohhhh! We are gonna gave so much Fun!!"

Your eyes widen, the tears trickled down your cheeks. You felt you throat swell, heart drop with each tear that fell from you (S/C) (Skin colored) cheeks.

The animatronic continued its laughter as he kept his pace down the dark din halls of the under plex.

'Moon must've tried to protect me.. it's all my fault..'

You were finally now in a different area of the underneath of the plex. Some where you hadn't been before.

It was a torn floor with trash thay piled up the entire area. More like something you would see in a disaster.

"Where.."

"He wishes to see you.." you were thrown to the ground like some rag doll. The male that had betrayed you loomed over you, that cigarette still in between his lips.

"Who?"

The elderly male crouched down, removing the now small piece of rolled up tobacco from his lips.

To only make you feel a sudden burning pain in your shoulder that was closest to him.

Fucken . asshole took out the cigarette lighting on your damn SKIN!!

you winced in pain holding your now small cigarette burn.

"Should've not gotten curious my dear..." His foot found a place on your stomach.

Increasing the amount of pressure on the area.

"You may look like her, but it dosent mean you are her, but that won't matter anymore soon enough-"

"What the fuck are you talking ab-"

With a kick to the stomach made all your air leave your lungs, making you see practical stars from the newly amount of pain.

You winced and whimpered in utter agony. 'Asshole.'

With a laugh from the elderly male he then continued.

"You are a smart girl y/n.. Maybe you don't exactly remember.." he hummed.

You gasped for air as he continued to watch in excitement.

"I'm sorry but you won't be able to see her.. which is the down side to this.. Wouldn't that make you happy.. but still benefits me in many ways, I don't lose a damn thing. Not anymore."

"You talk shit you basta-" another kick to the stomach, same reaction. He just wants to shut you up alright.

"Let's get her down there before he gets even more pissed waiting."

The male left down the large trash pile. Sun came Over with his forever grinning Face picking you back up and throwing you over his shoulder.

Your (h/c) (h/l) hung loosely. Your body was in pain and had gone limp.

_______________________________

Second person pov past

Opening the door you were greeted by large shadows and shouting coming from a corner nearby.

The light shone on the two figures fighting, one what had a look of what you presumed to be your father.. the other, you actually had no idea what.

A rabbit looking thing, you were terrified unable to do anything, you felt yourself swiped up off your feet by a animatronic you would usually see around the pizzarea.

You would find it watching over you as you played with the other children. It rushed towards the nearest entrance to only be blocked by another torn up like clown animatronic.

You screamed from its apperance. It looked as if it's ready to tear you apart like whatever had torn it up.

The animatronic dodged a swing from the morph of a crab clown thingy and swiftly swivelled it's way around the pizzarea to escape the horror movie come to life.

You had hidden you face within the soft cotton of the puppet that laced it's outer layer.

"Where are we going?" You asked looking up at the animatronic puppet. It only frowned.

"Why are you taking me away?"
It held you closer to it's soft body.

It was unable to reply.

The puppet turned your head away from the eye view of the pizzarea, whatever had happen next was just a blast of noise.

The loud bang of shattering glass filled your ears, causing you to cover themin fright.

Crouching down the puppet held you protectively.

Sirens then came into view of your sight.

"Fire man's?" You asked.

The puppet placed you down faced away from the pizzarea. As the emergency services arrived animatronic placed a kiss upon your forehead before leaving you to the care of the emergency services.

You watched as your puppet like friend left into the dark night.

__________________________

Second person pov

Jack ran down the hallway following not far behind monty who had just been lectured about leaving his possible lover alone. Aswell as freddy who had tagged along incase of needing back up.

"I cannot believe you lost her!! How could you be so careless!?" Jack only continued down the hallway, the consist shouting filled the halls.

Jack had one damn task and it was to protect you. Only you, the animatronic expected the gator to drop his life for you which would usually be the case!

Monty would do anything for you and for you only, if you weren't safe the god damn gator would do anything in its power to protect you.

But how the hell did this happen!? Why did this happen!? Jack was only gone for abit!!

"I didn't fucken mean too!! We were ganged up on and I had to protect her!! I didn't think that I would happen to leave her there alone!".

"Dosent matter, we need to go and get her before he.." Jack stopped as they made it too parts n services. Their eyes landed on the open wide door.

"What are you staring at mim-" Monty paused at the sight. He swore it was tightly shut before..

Jack walking up to dome, peeked into the glass inclosing. You were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is y/n!?"