Chapter Nine|| A Hand

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

2nd person pov

You ended up working on monty manually. Using a laptop here and there to access his port.

The computer which you now destroyed was cleaned up by a s.t.a.f.f bot. Ethan had a spoke to you about the incident. Afew coders also had a look at the software to see what went wrong.

Montgomery was also somewhat impressed with your choice of action when he saw the chair launched into the computer.

You were embarrassed you had swoop to his level.

You spent about a week in the parts and services room. You would just come into work and go straight into the parts and services room trying to find what went wrong within the programming.

The coders couldn't find anything when you had been updated on the issue. But it didn't make sense why it had happen.
Ethan said the computer was being taken out of your pay check you and complied since you did resort into smashing the thing up.

After all this incident shook you up, in a way you blamed yourself about what had happened that day, you didn't want to have that happen again.

All week you would start of by,
snatcing Montgomery from his room every morning, he did not perform that entire week as a precaution incase if he ever acted up on stage etc etc. You told the stage staff that you would put the precautions in place.

You would sit in the dome with the gator for hours.

Today you did your usual thing, you snatched up the gator from his photo room, and had dragged him down into parts and services with you.

The silence was normal you never really spoke to him nor he spoke to you. You would let him know when you would test something or if something might happen but even then a conversation wasn't properly held like the first day yous had met.

He laid down in the metal seat as per usual, you brought along a laptop with you and decided to hook it up to him.

"You're overworking yourself."
You were startled by his voice.

"Well.. I need to make sure.." you looked back down at the laptops screen.

He sighed "Its not your fault y/n"
He said in a odd soft tone, it was unusual to hear him speak like this, every time you interacted with him he would have some type of attitude. But this time you could tell he had a worry in his voice.

Afterall your overworking is now showing on your face with large eye bags underneath your eyes, pale skin and yawns here and there.

"I should've checked the upload beforehand.. it wouldn't of happen" you said before pressing a button on the laptop to do a virus check.
You decided it would be great to do one today incase, you knew that the stage staff wanted him back up and performing not hidden in parts and services with you.

They had told you to send him up the following day after you had finalised a virus scan.

"You should take a day off to rest"
He sighed.

You looked up at him now making eye contact with him. He had a sympathetic look on his face, "Maybe so" ignoring his odd persona.
you hadn't slept fully this entire week, with four hours being over the last seven days.
When you over work yourself you would literally take work home, you swear you now were becoming your uncle.

"Well this is the last time I'll have to drag you down here. You should be up and ready for tomorrow's performance."

You broke eye contact and went back to your laptops screen once more.

Once the scan was completed, the scan was negative meaning there was no viruses within his software once again, meaning you had virus scanned the gator every day this week. You were going crazy in some way.

You sighed and motion for the gator to leave. He got up and walked up to the metal door. Stopping and looking back at you with a worried look you hadn't notice him since you were focus on the laptop. He left the parts and services.

You walked out the cylinder then had placed the laptop down on the desk not far from the cylinder. You sat down before it in a new but comfortable work seat. The pervious one you know... had gone into never mind.

You looked over pervious forms of the supposed to be software update.

You read over the forms, then there it was. Some odd letters or text within the paper. The nonsense slowly drew out a picture within the writing. These forms were physical written copies of what consisted in the software update. It didn't make sense seeing a bunch of nonsense within the forms. It drawn out a picture of a rabbit like being in the middle of the page.
You brought the lamp down closer to the paper to have a clearer view of the picture.

The strange mixed up words reminded you of the loading screen on the computer before taking a chair to it.

You flipped through the paper work seeing the reoccurring picture of that rabbit. Over and over.

The lights began to flash. You stood up in a panic. As you watched the lights in the room blink on and off. The laptop in front of you wasn't on the same screen you left it.

The broken letters reappeared within the computers screen. With a bunny like character appearing on it. For only the character to lean closer and closer...

To only witness something you haven't ever witness in your twenty four years of your life.

You watched as a purple physical hand reaches out for you.

You in pure shock as it nearly takes ahold of you.
You felt cold, you couldn't move anywhere, you were going to allow this thing to take you.

Then someone appeared, an animatronic. He shoved you out of the way before slamming it shut adding a large force to it to shatter the objects battery. The lights stopped it's continuous blinking.

You fell in a pile of open empty boxes.
Your head now going foggy, watching as a pair of brown feet, paws? Step towards you. Your eyes fall heavy to now a black void.

You lose consciousness.