Chapter Twenty-Six||Panic

(A/N forgive me, I'm setting back your monty time at the moment :'D )

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

Second person pov Ethan

The burnet raced down the utility tunnels, his feet pattered against the hard surface.

He was met with parts and services, running in to see the blond headed female.

She was sitting down in the office chair, eyes focused to the screen of the computer in front of her.

The boy panting in utter exhaustion.

"Oh you came" she turned to him. She stood up walking up to the male. Who which was still catching his breath.
Hands on his knees as he panted.

"Yes.. I a-am uh where's ana...? You mentioned her on the r-radio.." he heaved.

"Ah yes she's right over there" the blond pointed at the tanned unconscious female who sat up right, leaning against the wall.

"Jesus.." he mummered under his breath. His cousin in law was hopeless alright. 'What was liam thinking for offering her to be y/n's replacement..' He thought.

"There was a malfunction with one of the entertainers." His head perked up by her voice. Eyes meeting hers once more.

"What what?" He looked at her suprised.

"The green one, he isn't the only one who has been acting odd. I happen to notice their behaviour once I came down here to check on Ana." She continued.

"Shit.." he cussed moving over to Ana's unconscious form. He might have to call you off your leave early after all. The tanned female was in no state to make repairs of course.

Useless girl.

If this had happened under the tanned ones watch it means she was incapable of doing this job. His thoughts were cut short by the females voice.

"I already rebooted them, do not worry." His eyes flicked over to her once more.

"Oh really? Jesus thank you.. you saved my ass" he chuckled relieved.

"Ana might've accidentally pressed something when she collapsed, causing the animatronics behave strangely?"

She smiled at him before the burnet took ahold of the tanned female. He carried her towards the exit with the blond following.

Ethan may have to find a way to continue dealing with the animatronics without you. Maybe Vanessa was his best bet?

A smile forming at her lips as they leave the area.

--------------------------------------------

Second person pov

A soft padded hand took ahold of your arm. You shirked from the new being. Panic flooding your senses.

Stumbling backwards into a pile of boxes. Eyes widen in fear.

The animatronic rushed towards you, hand covering your mouth. It's face plates seen shifting in the nearby light, of your phone. It was frowning, it placed his other hand to it's lips. It was hushing you.

Was this thing telling you to shut up?

What ever sound you let out in the moment was all muffled by the animatronic gloved hand.

You nodded after awhile, it slowly withdraw it hand. Face plates shifting into a small smile.

You were letting everything sink in slowly, mind within a mixture of panic, suprised and confusion. Snapping out of your thoughts a loud voice shouted from down stairs.

"Y/N!? ARE YOU OKAY?!" It was your uncle, of course.

'Oh right he was still in the house' you completely forgot he was still here that's probably why the animatronic asked you to be quiet.

Choking out a yell back "Y-yeah! I'm fine.. just tripped!" Unsure to tell him that there's a animatronic in his attic.

Unlikely the elderly male heard that.

Maybe it's best to comply than anger or sadden the masked animatronic.

Unsure if it was harmless or how it was still active after years of possibilities of being left up here. Did you uncle know of this? And why was he leaving these things around if he did so?

Taking your phone, you hesitated to shine the light on the animatronic. It's hand covered it's eyes when the light made contact. You moved the light out of its eye view.

"Shit sorry.." you mumbled a apology, it nodded accepting it. It was dusty. Unlike how you inspected it before, it seemed to be dirty with dust and grime.

You frowned at his dirty white areas, his mask was aswell covered in dust and cobwebs. It sadden you.

'Poor thing..' you felt a sharp bit of sympathy for this animatronic.

It's head tilted so slightly, curiously.
It's hand brushing away a strand of hair placing it behind your ear. You stiffen by its gesture. It only then smiled pleased with its self.

'Why is it up here?' You question yourself. You expected the animatronic to be within the establishment, not hidden away in your attics like nothing.
But also why?

'Why was it up here and not at the plex? It's in great condition apart from the dirty parts.' Being dragged out of thought.

You noticed, It's head perked up when the sound of foot steps crept closer. It frowned parting ways with you, losing sight of its figure to the attics abess.

Your face controting into a confused look.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" The grey headed male head poked out of the opening.
He had a confused tone to him.

You stood up looking over at the figure peeking up out of the opening.

"Ah sorry fuck yes I am, just tripped.."
You searched around for the baggage you originally brought up here. Sighing in defeat, you went towards who you guessed to be your uncles figure.

Turning off your phones flash light.

"Sorry if I scared you" you continued as you came over to him.

"Oh well be careful, don't want you getting hurt now" he chuckled, before climbing down the ladder. You turned towards where you last seen the animatronic.

Waving to it you left down ladder, making a mental promise you would return to it soon.

Word count 1022