Chapter Fifty-one||The smoke that comes before-

The pain only worsen in your stomach area, you had fallen to your side in the fetal position.

Taking a slight peek at the hand you had placed over on the pained area, it had stained a crimson red.

How did you get here? Just before you were passed out in the arms of the day care attended now you are up against a concrete floor in a dimly lit room.

You felt nauseous, moreso dizzy.. as your mind was in battle with itself to keep you conscious.
Not only that your vision was fuzzy and your ears only had sounds coming in from one to another.

It had to have been the amount of blood that you may have lost. God were you seeing things.. for a moment you looked up to see a female dressed up like white rabbit manically laughing at the pain you wither in. 'Why does a rabbit need a knife..?'

Your thoughts being cut short by the sharp pain in your lower stomach. She had must've shanked you while you were unconscious.

You weren't able to make out the words the rabbit was saying, mostly because it's lips weren't anywhere to be seen. So lip reading wouldn't do the job, but you got the cue in what it wanted.

Your demise.

Fuck no, you weren't gonna put up with this no longer. Instead of cowering in your own pain, the last of strength was used for a better purpose.

You kicked the rabbit thing in the shin causing it to wince from the newly amount of pain.

The knife falling from its reach. "You bitch-" it hissed as it laid beside you.

You crawled on top of it, pinning it in place. "Fuck you." You head butted it making it groan loudly. In a struggle you both began to hit them continously.

Until you stopped seeing that there was blond hair and skin underneath the cotton fabric. "What the actual fuck.." you mummered tiredly.

You slowly peeled the cotton layer of before being snatched away half way.

Making you kick around in panic
"Y/n stop it!" The elderly male shouted making stop for a mere moment to take a look a the owner of that familiar voice.

"Stop what? From it killing me!?" You shouted back, to only be thrown to the floor. As you held your bloody stomach wound.

You were too damn fucken tired at this point.

All strength wasted on a stupid ass furry, you laid there limp finally giving into your demise.

"You may have your mother's looks but you got your father's fighting spirit. Saddens me that this is the end. . ."

He walked close to you and crouch down to where you could see him. "If only you didn't become so curious my dear.. Oh I didn't want this to happen, not to someone with such innocence." He sighed.

He brought your face up to his stroking your cheek with his thumb with a smile. "But as they say curiosity killed he cat~" he cooed.

In response you spat in his face. Making him jolt away in disgust and annoyance. For a moment he wiped away the substance from his face.

"You bitch" he slapped your across the face dropping your head back to the hard flooring.

"Playing dirty aren't we? Oh well I too can play that game." He pulled out a pocket knife ready.

"Fritz." A loud voice called from behind the elderly male. Making him freeze in place.

"What have I told.. you" it said in a raspy tone.

"I can explai-" he was cut off by a hand wrapping itself around his throat. Lifting the male into the air.

You couldn't make out what or who was doing this.. a saviour? No, your uncle fears it. Meaning there's much more to this than you had thought.